or Connect

Posts by 2PuttShakur

Thanks for the help, I am aware of a lot of this stuff, I am wondering how I can get my clubface more open at impact with this in to out swing path.
It tends to be a little more of a pull hook than anything, sometimes straight but regardless it hooks
My game has been at both ends of the spectrum within the last year.  I have had slicing problems (coming out to in), and a couple of months ago I had a hook (coming too much in to out) that I fixed my making my grip weaker and changing my swing plane.  However, after taking a 7 week break from golf I was hitting it right with the weak grip, so I came back to my old grip (which is neutral to weak).     I just went to golf camp for a week for a great experience and because I...
A hole in one at the Peter Hay par three course in pebble beach! My first one ever. It was a short hole and I hit sand wedge, but with distance control to think about and a tree right before the green to the right, it was no cakewalk. It had a nice draw and rolled right in.
My game has been at both ends of the spectrum within the last year.  I have had slicing problems (coming out to in), and a couple of months ago I had a hook (coming too much in to out) that I fixed my making my grip weaker and changing my swing plane.  However, after taking a 7 week break from golf I was hitting it right with the weak grip, so I came back to my old grip (which is neutral to weak).     I just went to golf camp for a week for a great experience and...
Yesterday in a 9-hole tournament I came up to a 200 yard par 3 right next to the street. I pulled my 5 wood out and ended up hitting one of the worst shots I have hit in a while right off the toe and into the street (keep reading :P). It rolled all the way down the street and ended up being across the street pin high. I hit my sand wedge badly and that landed in the feskew right before the trap. I then hit my sand wedge again to about two feet away from the pin, making...
What is your most embarrassing golf moment?  Or just one you remember?  Today, though it wasn't on the course, my chemistry teacher had a chipping contest going on on the football field, from just in front of the endzone and we were trying to get it closest to the center at the 50 yard line.  I am not an amazing golfer, usually a high forties shooter on nine holes, but I love to play and he knows I play for the school.  There were some other students and science teachers...
I had my last practice for my high school golf team for the season.  I am not an amazing golfer (usually a high forties shooter for nine, haven't been playing great this season though, trying to fix my swing), but I love to play and it's my favorite sport.  Since it was the last day, we played a scramble (pick the best shot out of the two) and my teammate was a senior, who's usually a low forties shooter.  Anyway, on the third hole, I smoked a drive right down the middle...
Fairway bunkers seem to be my greatest weakness on the colf course lately.  Whenever I go to hit out of them and I make decent contact, most of the time I can't get it up high at all and it hits the lip, which means my ball either comes right back down in to the trap or gets out of the bunker but doesn't go far at all (and it's more challenging challenging when there is another fairway bunker right in front of me).  I have heard that no lower body movement is the key,...
I play on my high school golf team and usually shoot in the high 40s (I am not great but I love the game and it's a great opportunity to get out and play).  However, I have been playing pretty badly the past few weeks, having rounds where I have several good holes but some blow-up holes as well which just tank my scores.  I have been having problems over the past year or so with and outside-to-inside swing path, which I have worked over the winter to try and fix and it's...