or Connect

Posts by LBlack14

Fair question. Simple answer....RESALE.I try alot of equipment and RESALE plays a big part in being able to try alot of equipment. It's part of what keeps the game exciting for me. I very rarely EVER buy NEW equipment and I'm not of the financial class that affords me to not care about RESAL.E. My winters are spent unloading and re-loading for the next season.
How about the same size pic as the other and clear? Old eyes ya know.
That's fine if you plan on keeping them. Fortunately, I like to try different equipment and don't care for forged. Lets see the backs.
Regardless of what some of these goofs say, I use iron covers. Keeps them new and shiny except for the face and sole. No shame in my game.
Unfortunately that post is 2 yrs old.If I have issues, I contact Jeff Summit. He is more than willing to help make things right.
Check Walden. I work there and 2 guys I work with play in the Tuesday night league there. Decent league according to them. Pretty sure they won it last year. Both in their mid 60's mind you.
Won't surprise me if they're being bought by another company or going out of business. I, quite frankly, don't see how they've made it this long. Not because of lack of quality, but just plain obscurity.
I know exactly what they are. My thing is they are tiny compared to the XCG. Size does matter when it comes to forgiveness which is a key characteristic of an "SGI" club, imo.
Please explain.
And you know they are "lower handicap players" how? Ever heard of vanity bags?