or Connect

Posts by Harvey North

I've been Playing Golf for:​ 3 1/2 years on and off, only had about 3 lessons in total. My current handicap index or average score is: I recently just finished doing my handicap rounds for my club where I have become a member at and that is 21. My typical ball flight is: medium height. The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: I want to reduce the left to right on my driver but im not quite sure how to.     Videos:...
thanks for the reply, there's a pro at my club which im a member at and I want to take golf to another level but I don't really know how to say that too her, if you understand.
I Play every week at least once but I try to play as much, there is also this Skills challenge that is happening at my club and I don't know whether to participate in it or not? I don't know whether it will benefit, because as a reward you can get into the regionals.
Hi, ive been playing golf for around 3 years on and off, my handicap is about 19, I was wondering how long would it take for me to go down to a 5 handicap or is that just  a thing that I would have to decide? thanks.
I've been Playing Golf for:​ around 3 years now, i started when i was 13 My current handicap index or average score is: my handicap is 33 My typical ball flight is: my typical ball flight with an iron is high and medium far but with a driver i just cant connect properly, i always seem to hit the floor just before   The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: the shot i hate is teeing of with a driver At the moment i have just bought a...