or Connect

Posts by hercules71185

I have cracked the top myself but I hit with the inside too much and crack my shafts. They need to make them more durable for sure. Im afraid to use my good clubs and I won't tee high enough to hit the crown anymore because of this.
To me that should be allowed. If you can learn which balls and exactly how hard to hit them. You should be allowed. That's skill.
Youtube keeps me on the mobile site so I cant get the embed on here. But I realise that I didnt fully bend my wrist because I was doing a halfish swing since when I try full speed I keep casting. How does the wrist look here I think I'm getting it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9kjWPoCKEs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
I really understand the physics behind why it should work. I suppose practice is key. Ill post some vids
Ok after seeing 2 different grips on my clubs some are slightly shorter/longer. Not much but still enough to skew results. How does it work with different lengths? How does it know the bottom of one grip vs another? An inch lower or higher could mean a very noticeable difference in speeds and results. For a more extreme stand point. Consider the bottom of your club vs handle. The acceleration is completely different by 100 fold.
Ive got the casting almost fixed. My problem now is generating power. If I swing how I was the ball goes 50 yards further than if I lag.... :/ my fix was to act lime im swinging down to the ball..
Where are those or some information on them. I can't find anything.
off topic since I can't really critique, but where is this range that looks awesome. 
Ok so the casting is going to be hard to work on. I lose about 50% of my power when I try to release it late.
What is the "s" word?