or Connect

Posts by cda406

I've found that no matter what the chipping style, low runners or high and soft, putting ur weight forward is the key, except for a flop shot.
Definitely Adam Scott, I believe he has the greatest golf swing the game has ever seen.Posture, take away, downswing, impact position,and follow thru are about as perfect as it gets. But I've learned u can't copy someone else's swing, u can take things from their swing but u have to swing ur own swing.
I am interested in buying a ping hoofer extreme bag but one of the shoulder pads has come off the strap. Can this be fixed and how. Appreciate any answers, thanks
I am interested in buying a ping hoofer extreme bag but one of the shoulder pads has come off the strap. Can this be fixed and how. Appreciate any answers, thanks
does anyone know the tip size for a set tommy armour 845 silver scott's fs, the fs set came out in 2003. I think it is .355 but I want to be sure and I cannot find anything on the web about it, literally nothing. any answers is appreciated.
It was like the brass piece was screwed into the tip
Okay, I just heated it up some more and the rest of it popped out. It was graphite and a piece of metal, looks like brass, it kinda looks like a screw, shaped like one.
I have a set of 845 silver scott fs, they have graphite shafts and I've snapped 4 of them off flush with the hosel. I want to reshaft them with steel shafts. So I heated up the hosels on the broke heads and got the tip of the shafts out those heads, or so I thought. It looks like there is some sort of metal in the hosel. Its like there is still graphite in the hosel and in the center is metal. What is that? It is very hard to get out. I've tried drilling it and its...
Ive had all of them except the 8, 9 and pw reshafted because I broke them. The three clubs I mentioned are the only ones I havent broken. I bought the irons from my brother and the shafts were about 3 years old. After breaking them off I had them reshafted, except 8, 9, and pw. After having them reshafted I eventually broke those off, with the 3 I broke yesterday, they are all broke except the 8, 9, and pw. I dont really believe what the local pro told me because of what u...
I dont know why but when I hit irons with graphite shfts, I snap the club head off, even when I hit the ball flush. I have an old set of 845's silver scott and they havegraphite shafts, stiff flex. I was at home hitting balls into a net and snapped the 3, 5, and 7 iron off. I didnt hit it on the hosel either. Thru the years ive broke every one of em off and had them reshafted, which im not doing again, I never play rounds with them, just hit em in the yard or at the range....