or Connect

Posts by cnl390

I had a G15 5i & 8i break at the hosel.
I like I am sure many others drank the free ball cool aid, and now I want to cancel.  Do I contact Kick X or the marketing company? Also, would someone who has successfully canceled their "free deal" please post the contact number or email.   I know I didn't read the terms of the offer, and I realize I'm an idiot, so please don't rub it in.   
Thanks I will check online.   I like playing the same ball all the time.  I play with a guy that plays any ball he has or finds.  However when we are looking for his ball and find one, he can't say for sure it's his because he can't remember.
Can anyone suggest a ball that is somewhat comparable to the Supersoft or Duo that doesn't cost quite so much.  I really like the way these balls play, but I am losing way too many.  If I can play a comparable ball at cheaper price I can save money for lessons, then maybe I can get good enough to stop losing so many and go back to the Callaways and and Wilsons.
During my lessons, and practice at the range I strike the ball and hit decent shots about 80-90% of the time.  But when I get on the course I would guess that average drops to 50% at best.  I can't seem to get past this, and I am getting frustrated. Any suggestions?
I apologize for not being real clear. Trust me I am trying very hard to do everything my pro teaches (which are the 5 simple keys) but at 60 with arthritis in my right hip and a a torn labrum in my left shoulder I just can't do everything perfect. What I am wondering is, what I I losing when I make the best swing I possibly can (comfortable probably wasn't the right word). 
I was wondering if there is a happy medium between a perfect mechanically correct swing and swing that might not be perfect, but is comfortable. An example of this is after years of swinging my swing I am now taking lessons from a PGA Pro.  But it seems like I hit my short irons much better when I kind of revert back to my comfortable swing. I am still trying to keep the left arm straight, rotate, etc.  But just not what I would call a perfect rendition of what I have...
I put this in the wrong place, how do I move it into "Balls, etc."?
I admit I have a little troubling following the flight of my ball on drives.  I was using the lime color Callaway Supersoft and found it easier to see than the white, so when they introduced the bright orange I bought a dozen of those. I don't know if any of you have used the orange balls, but I find them extremely hard to see.  Not only in flight but even when they are lying on the fairway. So now Callaway has yellow and blue.   What ball do you all find easiest to...
I finally bit the bullet and sought the help of a PGA teaching pro, and while the first 3 lessons completely destroyed my game (he changed everything for my grip to set up and swing) it looks like during lesson #4 things started to click and all come together.   Here in lies my question.  When practicing my new swing I start out by doing 1/2 swings (9 o'clock position) then 3/4 (around 10-11 o'clock) then full swings (11-1 o'clock).  I have found that with the 3/4 swing...