or Connect

Posts by tntviper1

not used they are still in wrapper with the box and shrink wrappedThey were bought from amazon
So I have my old (15yo) irons just re shafted at +1 and new grips last year So today won a full set of Adams tight lies ($275) Do I try them?sell them? I am happy with my current set, driver and wedges are new also
oh i am just sarcastic and never take anything personal :) 
nope not eddie k just a hacker out trying to get better 
wait i never lay the flag down i jam it into the green, you mean this is wrong?   and those cart girls are little hotties you never now when she will say yes :) 
40 for both dozen shipping included :) 
i can get this on ebay for 50 price is a little high dude 
nice recipe thank you    my only issue is a hummer? WTH get a real 4x4 JEEP nation baby LOL 
i have two putters and switch back and forth, i think it is like my softball bats. i own 8 and use them all LOL    its a mental thing anyways 
i read a lot of threads here but does a different ball really help me shave strokes?   i shoot between 102 and 113 trying to work on my accuracy and short game.    what ball should i play?   currently using burners and pinnacles    i see  a lot of people like the E5 for higher handicaps   also if i mark the balls what is a good sticker for them, i like to be creative :) JK