or Connect

Posts by butt3r3dt0ast

I like where your head's at 
I was B-Fit for Bridgestone Tour B330 golf balls   1. Jim Furyk: -13 2. Ryan Palmer: -13 3. Brenden De Jonge: -13
I would drink a nice scotch out of it. Don't worry... the alcohol will kill any germs 
Back in my high school days, this happened to me during a tournament. Par 4, dog leg to the left. I was going to try and draw my fairway wood around the corner a bit. Made solid contact and my club head broke off at the very tip of the shaft and and flew a good 100 yards into the woods on the left. My ball unfortunately followed suit, but not quite as far. The woods were not that thick so I found both my club head and ball. For reference, my wood was probably 2-3 years old.
It's hard to believe the guy was so athletically-gifted in another sport once upon a time!
I just finished season 6 of Sons of Anarchy last night. I love that show... and what an ending to the season! Looking forward to season 7 coming out.
I want to win a Callaway Big Berthda driver!   Jordan Spieth: -8 Brendon De Jonge: -8 Nick Watney: -8
HA! I'm so glad he got a good whack on that car. Justice!
Haha, he's lucky that he only got shoved over!
I played in a company scramble event last Friday. Hey, if I've got a choice of sitting in the office or being out on the course... not too hard of a choice for me. I play in maybe 1 or 2 a year and prefer playing my own game, but it is still more fun than working!