or Connect

Posts by S3venpieces

Is this guy a yahoo or will this help my slice problem. I've been working on weight transfer and posting up on left leg, but what this fella says seems contradictory. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=eqHMmMLW9J0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DeqHMmMLW9J0
I have a video in "my swing". Mvmac has said that I'm too spinny with my hips and shared a lot of great stuff on weight transfer with me. I'm currently working in that aspect, but haven't taped anything since, so that may or may not have corrected my arm position through impact.
In this series of photos (me on the left, my brother on right) I see that my arms are tucked in and club face open through impact. I obviously slice. Does anyone have thoughts on ways to correct this. [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
Spot on. Amazing info!!
Ok. Sorry to keep harassing, but.... I drilled on the info from both videos for a couple hours today. What I'm finding is that at point of impact while not being so "spinny" with my hips. My weight does indeed transfer over my left leg. I still feel once ball is gone and I'm in finish position I have 15% weight on my right big toe.( it's like my back arches through finish and some weight "ends" back on right) which may be moot since the ball is gone. I didn't hit any balls...
Palm trees aren't all they're cracked up to be. Make pretty much the same sound when my little white ball slams into them. Thanks for the welcome spyder.
Gotcha. Can you describe a "thought" or "feeling" to zero in on to achieve the transfer?
Would standing a little farther from the ball at address keep me from coming in so steep at impact?
Good video!! I definitely feel off balance most times. In that my follow through "photo finish" looks the part. But I have 45-60% of my weight on my right toe. Some of my best straight shots I end up flat footed. Which I think means I am only using my arms and upper body. Thanks for the info/video. I would appreciate all critique and direction
Thank you