or Connect

Posts by Bogeysaurus

What specific qualities help in golf?  Just off the top of my head, for starters highly precise muscle memory.  What is necessary for highly precise muscle memory?  Highly functioning neural connection from your brain to your muscles.  You do realize every person doesn't have equal muscular control?  Highly precise coordination.  A world class golfer must coordinate the large muscles of their body as well as the small muscles of their arms.  All of this must be...
  Exactly... it isn't rocket science understanding that the specific genetics that people are born with are applicable to different human endeavors. 
I posted my distances earlier when I first started and they are increasing.  I occasionally most be producing good lag and making a better stroke because yesterday I pulled my PW out for my 125 yard from green shot and flew the green bad, 140 yard beauty.  Still average probably 120ish but looks like my swing is getting better.  Also am noticing that my short irons like my 9 and 8 are starting to close the gap with my 7 and 6.  I'm assuming this is normal as your swing...
Surely all of you worked hard to grow as tall as you did.  Put in the long hours to get the perfect hair color you wanted.  And really did your due diligence to ensure you became well endowed.   I mean natural talent is a myth so hopefully you did your homework!
  Really?  Show me the scientific evidence that contradicts talent.  I'd love to see the experiments that over and over and over prove that talent is a myth.   To the contrary the human genome has been mapped.  We know what genes do what.  To say genetic "talent" is a myth would be to ignore pretty much everything we know thanks to biologist and geneticist. 
I went from having an ugly swing that sometimes got things done to not being able to get the ball off the ground after my first lesson.  Two lessons later I was hitting the ball better than ever.   Three more lessons and there were ups and downs but after 2 months of lessons and practice I'm way better than before.  Granted I was a 35+ hc before and now maybe low 20s.   At this point though I think time and practice is what I need coupled with videoing myself and...
    In my small hometown when I was growing up there were dozens of parents with gifted athletic kids that did the exact same thing with their kids in hopes they would be the next greatest, golf, tennis, basketball, football, baseball player.    Some from that small town I grew up with played in college, and 1 or 2 had small stints professionally.  This is one small town of tens of thousands of towns across the country.  We don't hear about the ones they didn't make it,...
  Yeah, must of his videos aren't actually him swinging.
      Maybe I'm missing something...   You are suggesting it is impressive, commendable,  or inspiring that someone has the "will power" to practice golf 6 hours a day instead of working 8-10 hours a day at a JOB?