or Connect

Posts by Wally

You can just download it manually from Microsoft. That's what I did. I will probably dual-boot it on my Mac at some point. I did use the Windows 10 Technical Preview and I definitely liked it better than Windows 8. You can read about how to download Windows 10 on Cnet so you don't have to wait for Microsoft to push the update to your computer. Here's the link: http://www.cnet.com/how-to/jump-the-line-and-get-windows-10-right-now/
Mine is other players not helping me watch my ball from the tee when I help them every time, especially if the sun is shining right at the tee box. And also not repairing divots but mainly ball marks on the green. It's not hard to do. People are just lazy and it annoys the heck out of me.  I always try to leave a course in better shape than I found it.
To quote Tiger, "What the hell was that!?"
Sounds similar to my last round. Driver OB on a hole. Retee. Hit driver so low on the face almost blocked by a tree and sea grass from getting to the fairway. Next shot I don't know the distance so I am just trying to layup before the green. Pulled 6-iron and hit kind of a knock down shot and the contact was so pure. About 105 away from the hole now. Pull a gap wedge. Proceed to thin said gap wedge into the pond in front of me while a group trying to let me play through...
Same here. If I have a cart and no one in front of me, I have no problem playing a round in under 4 hours.  What they did sounds quite fun though.
Haha you guys read my mind.
From 100 yards and in, if the green allows I mostly always try to attack the pin.  My short game isn't what kills my score the most.  It's my offline drives and everything else haha.
Also, some people play double par rules. I have played a few times with some buddies where we have done 11 being the highest you can get. After that, it's "shot limit exceeded" like in the Tiger Woods PGA Tour games.
I think this is causing me problems at the moment as I have graphite shafts. My clubs just don't feel as heavy as maybe they should.
Are you bending too much in your knees or putting too much bend in your waist/hips? It sounds like that could be an issue that causes your "arm crunch". Also, being a T-Rex would kind of suck. You can't make a bed, you can't play golf, etc. Lol.