or Connect

Posts by jeremehubbard

Couple of lesser known names at the top of the leaderboard... Can they hold off Harrington and Mickelson, or even Stallings? Should be an exciting Day 3!!!
Considering attending the Greenrbrier in July since I am working in West Virginia at the moment...   From Texas, so I would like to attend the Nelson and Colonial next year if I am in town!!!
Looking forward to the US Open in just over a week... I can honestly say that the 2012 Open was what got me interested in golf seriously...   Still have lots of guys I pull for each week, but pulling for Kuchar and Snedeker next week especially, and my 7 year old is pulling for Rickie Fowler!
Fedex St. Jude's Classic Group 1: Brandt Snedeker Group 2: Jeff Maggert Group 3: Matt Jones Group 4: Brandt Jobe   Wegman's LPGA Championship Group 1: Stacy Lewis Group 2: Jessica Korda Group 3: Sandra Gal Group 4: Reilley Rankin
My pick is Snedeker.... Dustin Johnson could get it done as well!
Glad to see Kuchar get the win... I remember someone calling it last Wednesday ;)
I split a pair of head-to-heads this morning....   Had Fowler over Huh, but had Streelman over Dustin Johnson...   Surprise winner for me at the moment (assuming they finish) was picking Rory to beat Rose head-to-head...   I told you guys, Kuchar will make a run...
As basically a newbie, my goal right now is to break 90... I am having trouble shooting in the 90's right now at times, but the first 80-something will be significant!!!
I'm still thinking Kuchar is going to make a run to the top
Schwartzel was a sneaky name before today, and he's playing well so far...   And I know he is only -1, but Bubba is in the Top 20.... Much better than he has been lately....