or Connect

Posts by Agne Zolynaite

Thank you a lot for your detailed opinion and suggestions, it really made me thinking. I would like to include some pictures of their technology, but unfortunately, they're still in prototyping stage.  And this website is a nice source of inspiration!
This website is for the main product of Ingo Golf- an application supported by GPS system that records your game, you have probably heard about similar apps, except this one allows you to record your game in fully automated way, you do not need to type anything to your smart phone. You have microchips attached to your golf club grips and the program knows which club you use and counts the scores. After the game you receive some videos with suggestions what you might...
Hello Dear Golfers, My name is Agne and I am a student at University College of Northern Denmark;I am studying graphic design. At the moment I am working on my final project, which is in fact related to golf! Unfortunately I don't have any friends golfers, who would give me advices on my product. So I am willing that there are some friendly and willing to help personalities in this forum. Here is the link with the picture of website template for golf...