or Connect

Posts by Slice of Life

http://www.vox.com/2015/1/26/7906127/patriots-deflate-fumble-stats   Interesting...   And Matt, that IS how the ideal gas law works. The Colts (and their balls...lol) had been in NE for a long time before they were tested...therefor, any change in T from the flight would have already affected P, and "settled" as dsc stated, well before the start of the game. Thus, making the claim that Indy's balls were more inflated because they inflated them in...
 Which gives Nye even more credibility...
 lol Yeah, break it up into small pieces first, and then dump a full cup of milk in. 
 How much milk? What I did was ripped up the bar into small pieces and threw it in, then dumped a full cup of milk on it. It blended with the milk, protein, PB, and bananas perfectly.
 Ended up being like 61 grams lol.  Peanut butter, banana, milk, ON Rocky Road protein, and an apple pie quest bar. Best smoothie ever.
 They also check the balls before the game if I'm not mistaken. If that's the case, they could have deflated them after they checked them. And also, why were 11/12 deflated on the Pats side, and somehow all were legally inflated on the Colts side?
 Meh, I had like 4 smoothies. Made one with an apple pie quest bar...it was sooo good.
 Yeah I actually feel pretty good. A little swollen, but no real pain surprisingly. Which also means I get to store my Vicodin for a later more needed date haha. I typically get a protein shake in right after my workout. Or if I need more to hit my goals, but that's about it. Hit like 140 g of protein yesterday and didn't even have any solid food haha.
 That's funny, I have nothing against the Seahawks, Colts, Broncos, Saints...hell even the Steelers and Ravens (don't like them, but they aren't cheating scumbags). So better luck next time. People don't like proven cheaters. And they just keep coming up with new and creative ways to give themselves an illegal advantage.
 I do, but it would be funnier if it was the lowly Giants for the 3rd time haha.