or Connect

Posts by Slice of Life

Yeah I didn't understand the technical at all. They had to have seen that replay 10+ times...

Watch this:  The media wants storylines...making Cleveland out to be dirty is a great storyline.  How can anyone watch this and say that Delly was even 1% in the wrong here? Seriously?
 I can see the flagrant 2. Dropping an elbow on a guy is not acceptable. I don't think he should be suspended another game though. What I don't understand is how anyone is making Dellavedova out to be the bad guy there. Horford had his arm locked and then pulled him down to the ground. How is that Delly's fault? Same with the Korver play...clean basketball hustle play.  Also, the hawks fans blaming the NBA and refs saying they rigged it are hilarious. Like the NBA enjoys...
 Yeah, shame about Korver.  I really thought it would be a better series...hell, anything can happen still...but it doesn't look good for ATL. That's why I laughed when people picked the Hawks in 4 or 5 games. They don't have the Cavs talent...not even close. The Warriors on the other hand...
Combination of excuses lolFlagrant foul because he didn't even attempt to make a play on the ball.
Time for Kyrie to sit for 2 full weeks and try to get healthy.   This series is over.   "Hawks in 5"  
 Yeah, can't expect him to nail 8-9 3's a game next time. But we already took one in ATL, and that's all we need. If we can take game 2, it's over.
 They better get it together...