or Connect

Posts by Slice of Life

I think he was confused between "a" and "an"...so he put both to make sure he was right. 
 That's where it becomes a gray area...I'd consider anyone around a scratch handicap level to be great by golfing standards. That's gotta be what, top 1% or less of all golfers?
 Ok...I bet LeBron wins another championship before Russell wins another. Wait, was that not the topic? :p Money's still on Tiger...
 Homers don't count.  Keep bringing up his 11 championships...bet Jordan would have that many if there were only 8 other teams in the league too lol
 No...because nobody every brings up Russell when they're talking about the GOAT. It's pretty widely accepted that he isn't the GOAT...
  Yep...but Tiger is no Jordan. ;)  Yep, exactly my point.
 Meh, agree to disagree. There will still be plenty in Jack's camp. Just like some people will think Tiger is the GOAT even if he only gets to 16 or so...
Yes.    I wouldn't hire a personal trainer who was in bad shape, a guitar teacher who played like crap, or a math tutor who didn't know algebra. Why should golf be any different?   Doesn't mean they can't teach you...but I wouldn't pay them to do so. If you can't apply what you're trying to teach, how can you inspire confidence in what you're teaching?
 Those are the days when you stop pitching and just try little bump and run shots with a 7 iron...