or Connect

Posts by denver_nuggs_15

Speculation? It doesn't matter though. He clearly broke the rules of baseball (by gambling), and the ramifications make it so that he doesn't get into the HOF. That's why he's not in.
But, wouldn't cops call him Eldrick? Wouldn't Eldrick be on his driver's license? Unless he changed his name (which I'm not sure if he did). For example, my friend's name is Jay (short for his middle name: Jayson). His parents call him Jay, and so does EVERYONE else. But, on his license it says William (his real first name). It's all speculation, still. I want to hear the whole story, but I don't think it will ever come out. For right now, I'm not passing judgment...
Isn't this statement after he got charged with anything? So, couldn't he be apologizing for the charges...as in breaking the law? His apology is vague, and it's meant to be for a reason. I'm not sure what that reason is, but I think he cares more about people leaving him alone than he does about everyone liking him. He'll always have sponsors, and right now he's got enough money to stop worrying about it. He could just golf for the rest of his life (including on...
Most situations you don't ever have to talk to police. It's not even about pleading the 5th. He's not under arrest and they're not investigating an arrest, so he doesn't have to say anything to cops. He could, but he's not required by law to do so. The FHP is apparently trying to decide if domestic violence were involved. They're trying to get Tiger's records to see if his injuries were consistent with the crash he got into. (Sorry if someone already posted this.)...
Yeah it's a terrible rule. Every all-star game in sports is meant to be entertainment and fun for the players. It shouldn't mean anything. Why would a great player on a crap team even try anymore? How else would you do it? College rules would take a bit too long IMO in the NFL. First off, Nash and the Suns knew the rule. It wasn't a surprise for them at all. They didn't get robbed. They did it to themselves. Amare and Diaw went on to the court and shouldn't...
The cops have said that he doesn't need to answer any questions. There are times when you do have to answer question, but in this case, he does not have to answer anything. And since he doesn't have to talk to police, then IMO he shouldn't. I do think he should explain a little to the media. He is a public figure, and regardless of it's our business or not, celebs usually tell people what's going on. Because fans care for some reason. The statement on his website...
Does anyone have any reason to believe that he was actually doing something wrong? Going to get baby formula makes just as much sense as him leaving after getting yelled at for cheating; we don't know the story at all yet (as far as I know anyway), so we should just stop speculating. The explanation will come out, either through the police or through the police or through his agent/publicist. As for not talking to the cops, I don't think he has to. If the story comes...
Woops. Meant to type no ceilings. But, I'm still listening to it. Ice Cream Paint Job right now. It's on mix, so who knows what'll be next.
He wasn't wearing his seat belt. I'm pretty sure that's what ESPN just said anyway. I've seen someone break a nose going 5 mph since she wasn't wearing her seat belt. His car apparently needs to go like 30 mph for the air bags to go off (again, according to ESPN). Maybe he was getting baby formula for his kid. The younger one is still under a year old, right? And babies need formula for a year I think. So, that could be it. Who knows? He'll probably have a press...
Swag Surfin' by Lil Wayne on his newest mixtape, New Ceilings. "Tiger Woods on these holes tryin' to birdie these balls" was just the line as I posted this.