or Connect

Posts by denver_nuggs_15

Just a few rules: 1) If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. 2) Check the seller's feedback. Make sure they have recent feedback. Also, see what they have sold. If they have consistently sold $4 items, why would they now be selling $200 putters. (Their account may have been hacked.) 3) In the description, if it says "E-mail me before bidding", never bid. This is a sign that the account make have been hacked. 4) If anything seems to be weird, do not buy. ...
Here is what i know about hybrids: *Adams Idea Pro- playable, more for good players, very good overall. Bridgestone GC- great appearance, above average forgiveness Callaway Fusion FT- long, good feel, forgiving, very expensive. *Callaway X- Most forgiving out there, above average appearance, playability, feel, and distance. Cleveland HiBore- Crazy distance. E21 EMC2- Best feel, average distance (e21golf.com in case you dont know them) MacGregor MacTec NVG2 UT- Easy...
Tough to say. Try irons out. Callaway, PING, Cleveland, Mizuno, TM, Nickent, Tour Edge, Nicklaus, Wilson, Vulcan, E21, Yonex, F2, etc. Though some of these brands are not well know or highly aclaimed, you never know what you will get. Also consider: What trajectory do i want (low, high, average)? What is most important: distance, forgiveness, feel, consistency, value (price vs. performance)?
All callaway drivers (new ones) have the dot.
You have some great ideas, and ultimately this is all your decision. In my opinion, the most important part of your game is the short game. I can't tell you how many people i have seen hit a drive 270+, hit a nice 3 wood up the green on a par five, and not get up and down. I think it is a great idea to invest in wedges. I'll start there: I really don't think that you would really need 4 wedges. Plenty of players survive on just two or three. I would recommend (if...