or Connect

Posts by Moppy

I never have luck shooting at grass. I try to find a tree near my ball to shoot to get a distance on a shot. It does help to shoot the flags or signs at the range too.   My rangefinder does have a threaded hole to put it on a tri-pod. That might work. I might try that at the range because I already have a quality tri-pod and the Bushnell laser rangefinder. I wouldn't buy them to try it though.
I got a kick out of the above review of Game Golf.
"It is a most difficult thing to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat." - Confucius   I don't think there is a solution to this problem.    I like what Trevino said because I resemble that remark. I just can't imagine that it is the majority opinion among golfers that actually show up at the course, IF you gave each golfer one vote for each round they play in a year. Which is how economics works.
 I played last Sunday morning with my buddy in West Palm. It was a brisk 60 degrees or so and we practically had the course to ourselves. Nobody would play in the "cold."
 It's all good fun. I just like to argue. As someone who rarely used the term "golfing," though, I have to say that the pro "to golf" side has won this debate, in my mind anyway, based on the old references to "golfing grounds" and references to "golfed" from the 19th century.
Isn't that a scene from Tin Cup?
 Holy cow! That is pretty funny.
 That was some drive by Tebow
 OK, I don't get this, from the USGA site: 26-1. Relief For Ball In Water Hazard ... If a ball is found in a water hazard or if it is known or virtually certain that a ball that has not been found is in the water hazard (whether the ball lies in water or not), the player may under penalty of one stroke: How do you decide that a ball that is not found did or did not enter a water hazard? Why isn't the presumption that it is in the hazard?
Anybody see Tim Tebow throwing around his club in front of the simulator on Morning Drive today?