or Connect

Posts by Gary Page

Fair point.  I like him and hope he wins one next season, leave the masters for Rory so I can see a three in a row majors win for a European!  How do you get all those symbols on your profile?  What's in the bag stuff?
After Ricky's fantastic major season can he continue that form into next season & win?  Or is he going to be a Garcia type of contender? 
Typically a 'fade' would be shorter than a draw, as it will land softer and roll less.  However I know for certain that a power fade could go as far a draw.  If you want to hit a big slider with a fade shape then you can seriously bomb it out there. also depending on the lie of the hole fairway a fade may be the correct shot for the ball to go further.  
I think I would have felt the same but to come out on top against the odds is more thrilling than anything I've ever won. I think it helps us enjoy the game more , knowing that when you're almost down & out, out of moves that you can still comeback & restore your pride.  The same goes for playing in your first important match, it surely would only leave us with positive memories. It's probably worth saying that I was 5 up through 8 in our final summer league game last...
I had our clubs 5th summer league tie & it was a must win game.  If we now win our last game then will be champions, as well as a draw if we fail to win.   I was 5 down after 6 to a player who was -3 & I was +2.  At that point it's safe to say you don't expect to win but you will try none the less.  I hate giving up & as soon as I get one hole back I know he might get nervous, which he did.  So I then went on to win the 7th, 8th & 9th to finish 2 down through the turn.  I...
So using that example to see what I would shoot hitting Rory's ball.  I'd be able to make two or three more birdies based on the fact I'd be hitting more short shots into greens I know well enough! I'd say I'd shoot 70 or less
Well around my home course (Par 71) where I average 73.74 for this season.  I am going to use Mcilory for this analysis. I'm going to use a system where I use my highest % of misses left & right of the fairway to determine what Mcilory would shoot. 1st Par 4 (I miss right more, possibly into trees) - Par/Bogey 2nd Par 4 (I miss very rarely) - Birdie 3rd Par 4  (hard to miss) - Birdie  4th Par 3 (Miss right) - Par 5th Par 4 (Drivable par 4, I miss more left which is in...
I scored 77 (+6) in round 1 and finished up with a 71 (Level( in round 2 making me third best seed.     So i ask how do you guys prepare for each stage of knockouts and how do you go bout winning the thing or do you just turn up play and see what happens    I would prefer players who have won their own championships to comment here please, I have lost in four finals in the past and I'm only 26 and I have only won one Stroke Play Championship with Scores of 73 76...