or Connect

Posts by eqppwqqep

Last year he might hit the ball 80 yards...He's a baseball player at heart, so he is learning how to pivot for power instead of slinging his arms.  So he genuinely will poke one to about 150, but it would be a dry fairway / humid day like yesterday for that to happen.  His drives are about 20 feet high and they roll forever.
Took my 7 year old and 11 year old to the club for a round.  This was right at the turn.  I decided to take pictures.  I caught this guy at the top, I don't know about you guys, but seeing this make me a proud Papa.  Look at that form.  He's going to be better than me...part of that kills me and part of it makes me the happiest man on earth because I know that I taught him how to play and, if he stays with it, he will have a swing for a lifetime.  He only hits it about 150...
Any help is greatly appreciated. A little info: recently been working on quiet wrists and keeping the angle. I am getting pure strikes on line but very high. I know I am hitting down on the ball, but ball flight was very high. I assumed I was staying back when I hit so I was hitting a little up. Tonight I decided to emphasize the weight shift and in doing so I began to feel a real stretch in my left side. My weight shift is a little more pronounced now, but if I...
A thousands times yes.  AE shoes are forever and incredible.   http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/cati2_Shoes_1_40000000001_-1_1_image_0_N_120552_120552_128107_subcategory
Went to Southwind this past weekend.  I have been to numerous other pro sporting events.  The first thing you notice about a golf tournament is how quiet it is.  I am used to crowds getting tipsy and yelling obscenities.  The only time we got unruly is when the Fedex handler ran out onto the 18th fairway to move Mr. Turtle...boos galore.  The other thing that blew my mind was the ability to stand 20 feet from Phil Mickelson all day.  After the pairings tee off, you just...
I get the idea, but I am pretty sure I can vouch that you are still going to rocket the ball into the air with a 6* driver.  Let me elaborate:   I did the same thing for years and finally opted for a 7.5* xstiff Titleist driver thinking it would hit drivers that never got higher than 6 feet off the ground.  I hit it just as high if not higher than my other drivers.  No flipping, no weird behaviors that I could find.  Long story short, going to my pro for lessons, I...