or Connect

Posts by UtahKeith

I love my Warrior Custom Golf Clubs, I have a whole set! Wasn't very happy with the stand bag though, not worth the money, don't get it, but they're clubs are AWESOME!!!
I Love My Warrior Clubs, I would bet you haven't even ever played them. 
You might think they are sleazy, but I own a set, if you give them a try I think you'll change you're opinion of them real fast! They are really awesome clubs, I sold my Callaways after my 45 day trail! I now have in my bag, the Tomahawk driver 9 degree, the 3 wood, the 2, 3, 4, & 5 Hybrids, and the 6, 7, 8, 9, P, 56 degree, 60 degree, and they're blade putter. My game isn't what it was in the mid 80's when I could play 4-6 days a week and shot 3 over par per 18, but...
I like them, I have had no problems and they're clubs are great!
Not defending Warrior these, but they don't charge $23.00 per club shipping! Maybe for your order. They do charge you for shipping, and no company is perfect, they are aggressive in sales, but.... if you are aggressive right back you'll get those $399.00 plus shipping test clubs you wish you could keep a whole lot cheaper!!! If you quit crying and play their game they are a great company to get some great clubs from, for less than you might think!
A lot of people seem to poke fun or complain about Warrior Custom Golf, I have a set and I love them!!! I have never had any problems with them, when you call ask for Scott and tell him Keith from Roy Utah referred you to him. I love my clubs and people I have let hit one or two with mine are shocked at the FEEL of them. I have the driver, 3 wood, 2,3,4,5 hybrids the 6,7,8,9, irons. Then the 52, 56, & 60 degree wedges and the blade putter in my bag and I do quite well with...