or Connect

Posts by Jodastra

well in an interview he mentioned he cries. So I forgave him and became a fan. I have a hard time dealing with sports and emotional discharge. But he admitted it and that made me feel better about him. i'd probably cry too if I had that payday...Go Bubba!
I took up golf at like 30. leagues have been favorable or non-favorable to me, depending on course, etc. most of the course do offer an alternate's slot if you can be available in an hours time. I remember in the 90's, around here, you had to be in an association, lodge, union, etc to get on a league board...and league play was 5 nights a week on my local course. Today, they are one night, need alternates, and play sixsomes on 9 holes...not my bag "O" fun.  Granted given...
Good stuff here...and to comment on the shaft flexology stuff from my post yesterday a good point was made, My MB's have NS 950gh-S shafts and my Vokeys have the KBS wedge-S shafts, so I can relate to why I hit my 52 as far as my 47-PW. I got the NS 950's on my MB's because I liked the way they hit on my cleveland 588 wedges?...crap...I got the wrong wedges in the wrong bag...f***...born blond...to die bald...Ciest la vie....
Funny, I was thinking that today. I have started hitting my Vokey 52 SM4 as far as my 714mb PW, which is 47 degrees. (110-120 yds) My wish however is that I can take the PW out of my bag and install a third (draw) driver. I don't want a 48 degree vokey that I clock out further than my 9-iron, but I like the play of the Vokeys... so I'll ditch the PW
Oh dang it!...just traded my SLDR for 2 burner 2.0 superfasts, an HL , a Tour Issue and a scotty cameron putter. If I knew the SLDR would come in white...well I'll never know....
Thought I had it all...2003 Lincoln Town Car. Last of the V8 frame over road cruisers!!! Huge trunk! Woo Hooo!..but only holds maybe 4 stand bags worth of clubs. I have had to leave it at..." I can haul three"..in luxury" it has a cassette player"...bring your Molly Hatchet tape...
a Wilson M3 putter...$40. I run two bags, in either trunk of either car. I got stuck the other day with an Odyssey 2-ball putter. The Odyssey putts fantastic, but cannot pick up the ball like my Scotty. Of course I tried out the Majors...Ping, Odyssey, TM, Yes, etc.. and sank most the putts with them from 15ft on a dead flat surface . I rimmed the 6 putts with the Wilson, like clockwork. It has a decent grip and picks the ball up just like scotty..ciest la vie.
Keep it up you will get there!      I played golf from 1993 to 1997 like a religion and gave up after never breaking 100. Well I'd play here and there after that. Then I got to play a really nice course, like a PGA course. It was groomed and I could have putted my way to a 100. That is how nice the fairways were. I did exceptionally well and was hooked again by 2008. I played 45 rounds in 2008 and averaged 111 and never broke 100.. Got some lessons and a divorce in...
Well my SLDR 430 tp 10.5 is a work in progress. I did the Aldila Beta rip'd 70 stiff, still on neutral setting, hits a nice draw, which I need but is 30 yds shorter than my Titleist 910D3  which hits a nice fade, hopefully I can tweek it mechanically and not have to get an X-stiff shaft. keep ya posted..
Well I am Gonna have to bail, couldn't block sunday out of schedule to golf..or travel.