or Connect

Posts by zynthesis

Sully,  I need a 9 Degree driver.. If anyone wants my 10.5 head let me know.  Is the 9.0 inc?
I think the new swing has better lower body action in his rotation, and the camera angle is ****ed.  If they were in front of him it would looked like his club is parallel to the ground.  Its the golf illusion, when tiger has a pretty flat swing, yet people tend to bring their clubs vertical like polo jockeys because that's what they think a golf swing is.   Golf channel can be fox news sometimes.   
I have a 70 wedge, it says rip tide on it.  It's FLAT.  But i've used it quite a few times.  Typically a over bunker shot 15 yards or so.  When the pin is close to the bunker on the other side.  It goes almost straight up and straight down.  Does not roll.  It's fun to use.  
Neonlew, check out Cristos review, he seems to love it and he's scratch.
I'd say I double putt 90% of the time. I am partially blind in my left eye. I do not make very good putting choices and ill end up going bogie in half the holes. Sometimes I have a good day and bogie only 6 holes. I miss about the same on my birdie shot chances during putting.
Okay I agree with that. I guess I posted in the wrong thread. I don't hit balls at the driving range to improve anymore. What I meant was I only use the driving range to make sure my muscle memory doesn't forget. I'm at a point where my balls go the same distance and I am dead accurate with my shots. I usually work on hooks when I'm at the range. However I spend most my time putting. I was just trying to add to the discussion of how many balls do you hit at the...
Well as I stated in my post I take time with each ball, which includes all of the basic things like ball position, posture, head angle, delivery and power etc.. I hit each ball exactly the same everytime now I've gotten pretty good at it. My weak spot in my game is putting. I live in Florida and either the greens are super slow or super fast. It's the one factor other than crazy wind that I can't change. Apparently putting is a bit more advanced then hitting golf balls...
Not really sure what you mean. Are you saying typing on a keyboard for 2 minutes a day is just as effective a typing on keyboard for 4 hours? And 2 minutes of quality practice Is as effective as 4 hours of quality practice? "Edit" When people ask about how long it takes to get pretty decent at golf, I ask them how many golf balls do you think a pro has hit in his life. Everyone always says a million. I ask them how many golf balls they hit this week? They say maybe...
The way I practice for muscle memory at the driving range is.  I go to the range about 5 times a week.  I hit one club all week and each session I hit about 150-200 balls.  I take every ball seriously and aim at one target the whole time.  So by the end of the week I've hit one club around 700-1000 times.  I only play off grass and never hit off the artificial mats.  Why would I practice on something that's not on the course. The reason I started doing this is because...