or Connect

Posts by Jeremie Boop

That's hilarious, you can give it but it can't be gotten....
John Wick... I loved it, non stop action with a decent story/plot to it. Of course I'm all about the over the top action movies. Easy birdie for me. The new Hercules movie with Dwayne Johnson was pretty darn good too. I'd call it lipped out birdie.
Totally right, staying in the comfort of her own home for another 12 days is such an inconvenience, why would anyone possibly do that.
Interestingly enough, the nurse HIckox now is saying she won't follow the quarantine at home.
Dirty Harry putter   "Do you feel lucky, Punk?" etched on the bottom.   of course the big 44 mag somewhere on the putter head. Blued steel also of course. Maybe the bottom of the 44 casing on the heel and toe of the face and/or as the alignment marker.
Just out of curiosity, who lived with Eric Duncan? I have only read that he was estranged from his ex-wife and son as well as not seeing most of his family for years?
You seem to lump anyone with a different opinion as over reacting. We have different ideas, that's for sure.
I'd rather take any possibility out of the equation if I can when it comes to this sort of thing. I'm not saying we should be shutting down our borders and/or locking people up in some plastic bubble somewhere. I don't see how it's unreasonable to think that a quarantine for a potentially deadly virus be done in an isolated environment which is as comfortable as possible for the person in question. If I were exposed I would expect that same treatment, as would most people...
I don't understand how a quarantine in their home is necessarily the best practice unless they live alone. Anyone who has been in contact with Ebola should be in isolation for the quarantine time period. It should be as comfortable as possible, of course, but to quarantine them with other people around doesn't make much sense if you are looking to contain any possible outbreak. I'm far from panicked on this whole deal.
I haven't played in about that long either.