or Connect

Posts by DeadMan

This is my only hesitation. It really depends on what is around the green, and it's hard to tell from the information. What's dead for someone else may not be dead for me. And if it's a lateral hazard around the green, I'm definitely going for it, because at worst I get a bogey, but at least I get an eagle.
 The only thing that scares me is that the green seems small and is well protected with the trees. I still think it's an easy go-for-it decision, but hitting a 230 yard shot into a 30 yard window (I think that's about the width of the landing area at the green) doesn't leave a ton of room of error. Even then, though, I'd rather be in trouble around the green, hitting my 3rd, then trying to
Ask me again in a couple of months.     But, yes, it is nice to have something specific to work on instead of just swinging.
Just watched my analysis. My head is wild on my swing - I figured I wasn't perfect on key 1, but I didn't think it would be that bad, haha. The funny part is that while I was hitting balls, I could see my head shdaw easily. And I swear it wasn't moving. Boy, was I wrong. That's okay, though, something to work on.   I also need to be a little more upright with my posture. So I have 3 things to work out - flaring feet out more at address (along with outward knee rotation),...
 I'm not sure if that's directed at me, but I feel pretty good about having a ball in play, and it will be further down than any other club. Again, your landing area is 75 yards wide here. That's huge. If you lay up off the tee, you're looking at a 200 yard shot to a good lay up spot. From the beginning of the bunker to the end of the trees on the left (which is where you'd have to be to have a decent shot at the green on the 3rd shot) is about 185 yards. You're still...
This is pretty easy for me, especially after looking at the hole in google maps. If count the bunker as part of your landing area, you have 75 yards to land the ball and not be in the rough. That's a lot of room to miss. I don't see the bunker has being that big of a deal. If you hit it, you're looking at going for the green with your 3rd shot instead of your 2nd. And I've had good success hitting fairway metals out of bunkers, so I think even being in that bunker might...
I feel like you may have told me that before ...
Videos! Finally!       Also, some good videos of my garage :)
Link to video: http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/one-rory-mcilroys-worst-shots-ever-happened-dubai I like this part of the description in that link:  Been there. Many times.
I'm young (late 20s), and I use a push cart whenver I walk 18. I prefer to walk whenever it's possible - I can take in the outdoors better, also helps me clear my mind a little better between shots I think. It's also at least $15 cheaper.   While I can carry my bag for 18 and play, I much rather walk. I will be sore and tired after walking 18 carrying - I'm never sore after walking 18 with a push cart. Plus, I think carrying is not very good on your back. I feel like...