or Connect

Posts by golfingkid

So adding a 52*, 56* and 60* would be best?
I believe it's 47.
Picked up used Taylormade RAC os irons last month, and I must say they're a huge step up from the silly Kmart clubs I've been using from the start... Now I need some wedges... I carry 3 woods in the bag, and only a PW. But since I hit my long irons well, and never realized how important different wedges are until this year, it'd be nice to substitute 1 or 2 of those woods for wedges, and only have 13 clubs in the bag I'm looking at 2-3 wedge additions... Suggestions? What...
Went to the local Goodwill today just to look around, and saw a Spalding Cash in Special putter... At first glance it looked like a straight up putt-putt putter, but with farther evaluation, I noticed the grip was extraordinarily long, and it looked tone in great condition! Bought if for $1.50... So on to the help... History with this putter? Could a timeframe be distributed to this putter? With some quick research it looks like it came into production in the 30's, and...
I'm 16, 4th year in golf.... Driver-265 3 wood-230 5 wood-210 7 wood-200 3I-200 4i-190 5i-175 6i-165 7i-160 8i-145 9i-135 Pw-115 Sw-85 Pretty accurate I believe, give or take 5 yards or so on each...