or Connect

Posts by jasonpetermann

I tried to go graphite this year due to hand pain after I played a round. Just could not get used to it, so I bought a set of Mizuno 825's and put the pro soft inserts in them. Absolutely live them and the pain is gone. It is worth at least trying them out.
The lady was actually my ball of choice for quite some time. Loved the feel of it (no pun intended).
Played yesterday. Driver pretty good after a couple of off rounds with it. But the irons were only so-so and did not help  me out at all. Putting was also off. Overall, as the season winds down, I am pleased with where I am at after a three year layoff from golf. I am essentially back where I was when I stopped. Now, to work on the swing and get ready to shoot in the 70's next year! Thinking of going Stack and Tilt next year to help get to the next level.
Awesome man! They are great sticks! The more you play them, the more you will love them. Took me a few rounds to dial them in, but once you do, they are great!
I switched to the JPX 825 about a month ago and could not be more pleased. The feel is great and they look great too. They are not just for higher handicap players at all. I can easily see me playing these these sticks into a single digit handicap (hopefully next year!). But the answer is go and hit them... And as many others a suit your eye.
Yes! Play them! I love mine!
After taking three years off, I have ended up replacing most of my set this year. I had Callaway X18 pros, a TM R5 dual, Callaway Big Bertha Fairway woods (05 or 07 I think) a Nickent 3dx 18* hybrid! matching set of Cleveland TA 588 wedges in 53,56,60* and Odyssey White Hot #2. Upgraded to my current bag: Titleist 910 d2 Mizuno JPX 825 4-pw Callaway BB fairway woods (will replace soon) Cleveland cg15 60* Lob Wedge Cleveland TA 588 56*Sand Wedge (looking to...
Get a 54* and bend the 56* to 58*... Just a thought
Picked up a brand new Cleveland 588 forged 52*/8 Gap wedge on close out at my course. Had a $25 gift certificate on top of the reduced price. Get to hit it tomorrow!
Those are what I have (had), different lofts and bounce though. Loved the gunmetal finish! I am replacing them now as they have seen better days. I happened on a new cg15 60/12 lob wedge at Dicks a few weeks ago and just picked up a new 588 52/08 at my home course on close out. Just gotta get a deal on a sand wedge now.I am going to sell my gap wedge that came with the 825 set. I just like the Cleveland's too much!