or Connect

Posts by Bechambo

Here's my current swing...let me have it.
I'm coming into this discussion late, and not sure what has already been addressed. However, have the terms been defined and agreed upon? It seems to me that 'accuracy' is a measurement of closeness to a value or point, having two or more dimensions (such as the hole). Whereas distance is a single dimension, which I would assume would be part of accuracy. In this sense, it seems, the argument is mute, as it would assert that the wheels are more important than the car;...
 Not going to this one guys. Sorry.
Alright, @tristanhilton85 or @mvmac, one of you needs to start the new TST SoCal Summer 2014 Outing Thread so we can get the new ball rolling. Lets narrow it down to 2 or 3 courses in the San Diego area and post that poll. One that was already mentioned was Encinitas Ranch Golf Course. I would like to nominate Coronado Golf Course as a possibility; haven't played it myself, but it looks nice enough and I like the location.
This was posted on the SCGA site and I found it to be an interesting idea. I would like t hear everyone's thought on this.
Do you think I have big eyebrows?
It was a weird day. 4 doubles and 5 birdies, 78.
I would go for certain handicaps being given the choice to substitute in a handicap stroke of theirs for the option to play a tee or two up on the Par 3's. ie. blues to whites, or golds. That way you're giving a stroke for a yardage advantage which would make it interesting and risky. For example again, at Black Gold GC, hole #7 plays 149yds from the blues and you would substitute one handicap stroke for the opportunity to hit from the golds which is 129yds. 
No.
Pretty cool day today. Had @tristanhilton85 caddie for me at a Pro-Am at Mission Hills CC on the tournament course for the upcoming Kraft Nabisco Championship. My team won second, (we played best two scores per hole, five man team, 4 am's 1 pro.) and I shot a 74. The Dinah Shore course was not what I would consider tournament condition for the Pro's standards, but pre-tournament condition, which is really nice by any amateurs standards. And I birdied 18, which was pretty...