or Connect

Posts by Bechambo

Alright, @tristanhilton85 or @mvmac, one of you needs to start the new TST SoCal Summer 2014 Outing Thread so we can get the new ball rolling. Lets narrow it down to 2 or 3 courses in the San Diego area and post that poll. One that was already mentioned was Encinitas Ranch Golf Course. I would like to nominate Coronado Golf Course as a possibility; haven't played it myself, but it looks nice enough and I like the location.
This was posted on the SCGA site and I found it to be an interesting idea. I would like t hear everyone's thought on this.
Do you think I have big eyebrows?
It was a weird day. 4 doubles and 5 birdies, 78.
I would go for certain handicaps being given the choice to substitute in a handicap stroke of theirs for the option to play a tee or two up on the Par 3's. ie. blues to whites, or golds. That way you're giving a stroke for a yardage advantage which would make it interesting and risky. For example again, at Black Gold GC, hole #7 plays 149yds from the blues and you would substitute one handicap stroke for the opportunity to hit from the golds which is 129yds. 
No.
Pretty cool day today. Had @tristanhilton85 caddie for me at a Pro-Am at Mission Hills CC on the tournament course for the upcoming Kraft Nabisco Championship. My team won second, (we played best two scores per hole, five man team, 4 am's 1 pro.) and I shot a 74. The Dinah Shore course was not what I would consider tournament condition for the Pro's standards, but pre-tournament condition, which is really nice by any amateurs standards. And I birdied 18, which was pretty...
Matt Every -14 Luke Donald -14 Fred Couples -14
Actually, let there not be a price limit. I say be creative.  Prize idea's: cookies lotion table cloth tees wheatgrass seeds a monocle get it....
So how about some closest to the pin for this event? This add-on always gives the round a little more exciting on the par 3's. I'll sponsor a hole if we can get three more for the others. We can agree on a price limit for the prize for each hole; like $15 or $20.