or Connect

Posts by gregsandiego

I see. Because its 14" wide you have to stand off to the side. I purchased a tiny mat with some almost golf balls once and I couldn't deal with it. Even though it was technically big enough for my swing path it psyched me out like I was going to miss it or something. I think I need a nice 4'x 4' at least.
Why do you add a doormat?
That's a good girlfriend. I'll check out the Rukk.
Wow those Real Feel mats are expensive. A 4x4 is $349 on eBay. Is it worth it?
Well this is clever.That you put it in your garage got me thinking. What are the dimensions?
After reading much of this thread I think I want a net. However I'm thinking of an actual "cage" not just a net. Go on eBay and see they have 10 x 10 x 10 cages. I'm worried that a simple net won't stop the occasional bad shot from going in the neighbor's yard. Anyone else using a cage?
Nice to see this thread become active again after such a long break. I've actually tried pitching at my local park. I got away with it but kind of made me nervous that someone would turn me in or complain. I do wish there were a good free alternative to $10/bucket but I haven't found one.
That might be good for pitching. But isn't that a huge amount of work to bring your own balls and retrieve them?