or Connect

Posts by Slicer219

I think the biggest complaint I have when I play, and I haven't heard it mentioned here, is why the grounds crew refuses to cut short All the grass and just leaves that nice patch down the middle!
    Think of all the time a person wastes by stopping the cart, selecting their club, addressing the ball... you could make up some of that time just driving by and hitting it polo style!  Lol
I recently attended a Bridgestone ball fitting. I played my typical Pinnacle gold for about 5 shots in front of their launch monitor and then they analyzed the data and fitted me with an E6, told me I would have more distance and less side spin. Great! I hate the damn thing, can't hit a decent shot with that ball to save my life! So I'm back to the Pinnacle and happy again. I say go with what you are comfortable with and with what works for you.
  First off, I agree with the majority of what you've said along with the rest of the comments on this thread, and kw purp i'm not trying to single you out or anything... but putting on a headcover?  That takes all of what, 4 or 5 seconds?  I usually walk and I don't like to hear my driver banging around against the other clubs not to mention I then have to find a spot to stuff the cover in the bag.     Reading putts when it's for bogey, as you can see from my handicap,...
Usually when I take my kids out in the cart with me they argue about who gets to carry my putter, rake the sand, hold the flag, etc.. They enjoy it. Shame they lose interest and get bored after about 6 holes. Then it's "Dad is this the last hole? I need to use the bathroom. I'm hungry." Lol
Lol, that's kinda funny...  
I'm up in the northeast, in Kirksville.
My club has a kids night every friday night through the summer in conjunction with couples night golf.  The kids take over the pool area and there is pizza and ice cream provided.  Lifeguards on duty and supervision to watch the kids.  They usually get a really nice turnout. 
Not totally current, I think I was down a little in the last last couple revisions to 31.7, several scorecards in my bag that I need to post though and that should get me down into the 20's . :) USGA official though...
I've tried that and I still can't break 100. Lol