or Connect

Posts by jocoxVT

Hey everyone one of the new guys to the forum.  I worked in Public Accounting for 6 years before moving to Operational Audits at a public company in the entertainment industry.  Still with the same company but have moved on to procurement focused position over contractors.  While I played at least weekly while in college public accounting definitely didnt lead to numerous rounds.  Those years I was lucky to get 3 to 5 rounds in a year.  Luckily I dont travel nearly as...
Hey everyone, long time reader first time poster, finally decided to join in the fun.  A little about myself.  My grandfather and uncle started me playing the game when I was fairly young but I never really developed much of a game.  I feel I peaked when I was in college and since getting out have done nothing but decline.  A few years ago it was painful to go out on the course.  Had a horrible slice which would go maybe 125 to 150 yards and take the dreaded 90 degree...
I've been Playing Golf for:​ Seriously for 4 to 5 years My current handicap index or average score is: Average score in the low 100's My typical ball flight is: High Issue: Hello, to the community!  Look forward to joining a group of golfers and contributing.  Attached are two of my swings, I am always open to any pointers to tips.  My grandfather/uncle started me playing the game when I was young and I have gone through many stages of the game.  It seem like over...