or Connect

Posts by Michael Lee

Oh do have a sense of humour.  I was not in anyway whatsoever mocking the Bible.
The North Korean President, of the Democratic   People's Republic of Korea, Kim Jong-un should be invited to play in the 2016 Masters.   Oh, come on people, his father, the great Kim Il-sung, managed to shoot a miraculous score of eighteen!   It's written in the book of Revelations people!!!
Well said!
We all make mistakes.  It's forgivable if learnt from.  
Golfing in the moonlight.  If Hugh Hefner were to read this thread, he'd just buy us a golf course for us to do just this sort of thing.
Everyone knows strip poker is lots of fun, providing there are plenty of people of the opposite sex who are willing to play it. How can golf be any different?   But what would the rules be?  Two couples comprise a well balanced mixture of play.  Before each tee shot, each player wagers an item of golf attire.  The hole is played, and the couple with the worse score must remove that particular item of clothing.   I wonder if they will ever let us play that game at...
Thanksgiving is the harvest festival.  It means to be very grateful to God for what we have to eat.  For without the blessings of food, we could not golf.
I meant this thread to be taken with a sense of humour and I take it some people did not find this funny. I apologize. 
What?  Neither Ian nor Sergio are gay?  Such a shame, they are both so incredibly handsome!
I saw a photograph of Ian Poulter kissing Sergio Garcia after team Europe beat the Americans in the 2014 Ryder Cup.  I'm not saying either Poulter or Garcia is gay, but a picture does say a thousand words. It's certainly, um, "progressive" for men's professional golf.  Hey, it's happening in professional football and basketball, why would golf be any different?  The question is who shall be that individual.  I think it's going to be....