or Connect

Posts by chief523

This happened to me last week. The tee box is on a hill and the wind was blowing forward pretty hard, but my tee shot was right down the middle. Couldn't find it anywhere, if I was driving a cart I would've looked longer.
Arms and shoulders today barbell curls military press french press dumbbell lateral raises reverse dumbbell flys
Ok thanks guys. I got a lot of recommendations and eventually I do want to switch to new clubs.Right now I have maintenance on the burners I have to take care of before I sell/trade them, so for now I'm going to replace the shafts with kbs stiff, get fit for everything else, and see if that changes how much I like them. If not, I'll go from there. 
When I think of fitting I think of new clubs. Are you saying to get fit to know my lie, loft, etc. so I know what to look for in used clubs?
Hey thanks for the replies, a lot of great info. I went to a small golf shop this morning to see what they had and get some input from them. I explained everything to the guy helping me and he had me hit the mizuno jpx 825 pros, and I will say they looked and felt great on the mat. He asked me to come back with my irons this week so he can see how I hit them, but told me I needed a stiff shaft. With that said they didn't have a huge selection of used, and I still want to...
I gotcha. I would definitely like to have irons that give me good shots over powerful shots. So a little background, I stopped playing for a long time, and just started back up last season. Right now my iron play is the worst part of my game and its mainly because of thin shots, when I hit a good shot I will take a big divot. This year my main goal is to really develop my swing so I can lower my score, and I'll be devoting a lot of my time to it, but am overdo for a lesson...
Hey guys, so I've been playing the taylormade burner 2.0 with a regular flex since last year, and I don't think they're the right clubs for me. I started looking at different irons because the reg flex always seemed too flimsy, and don't really like the offset. So today at golfsmith I hit a few irons with a stiff flex and ended up buying a demo adams idea pro a12 to try at the range(will try it on the course in a couple days).    Some of the clubs I hit at golfsmith were...
Ok cool thanks for the replies. I'll get it taken care of.
Is that something I should take to a shop and have done?
The head and shaft are both intact but are separated from each other. So when they break the head goes flying in front of me. The club that broke yesterday didn't go flying, but is barely hanging onto the shaft.