or Connect

Posts by wingback

yes I defo choke up, I use my pitching wedge from 70 to 120 yards, full shot 120 then feel comes into play big time grip down and feel it in, in my eyes it needs a lot of experience to get decent at it, I don't like full lob wedges and sand wedges brings the leading edge and out of bounds into play.
yes good post above so yes make the golfer aware of the error on the practice swing ie hitting behind the ball get them to feel hitting/brushing the ground in front of the ball hopefully the penny will drop, cant think of a more simple concept, as you say poor golfers lack awareness more than anything, on greens i see it time after time just plain not appreciating common sense stuff.
well its helped me im level for my last 36 holes iron play much improved
yes ideally you would take a divot but the green keeper would not be happy, so yes, brush the grass but crucially make sure you brush the grass in front of the ball, where it should do.then step straight into the shot trying to recreate the late hit this should help to reduce fat shots.hope this helps.
just something that may help, I think a practice swing concentrating on finding the bottom of the arc in front of the golf ball is vital, just thinking about divot in front ensures that the hit is at the correct moment ie at the ball and beyond, far to often the hit is too early resulting in fats and pulls, my routine is take a few practice swings to feel the correct bottom of arc position this trains the brain, then I move straight into the shot the body will repeat the...
maybe do some gym work, but I do believe that length of the tee is generally god given, im sure you can get a bit longer but not much, just my opinion I will probably get shot down in flames but that's my opinion.
take it you've gone down the route of being properly fitted out ie clubs, balls, shaft launch monitor stuff?This will get you 30 yards.
I do have a swing on facebook how do you get it on here?
I don't have a video, its a bit furyk like but it works luckily, I shot 68 yesterday, my god he has worked hard at it but he just cannot time the move correctly like I say sometimes he does sometimes he don't but his misses are big both ways,
well lets concentrate on the crooked bit that is something we can fix.Please don't try to work too hard on being a bomber, get some teaching, look at a video of the swing, think about your missed shots, try to understand whats happening.