or Connect

Posts by tfdieder

Really like all the feedback guys. In terms of the shaft what are the different characteristics I should be looking at? I only have stiff shafts because I have enough speed to get around on the ball, but is there anything else in terms of the shaft that i should be looking at also?   Just replaced my old as dirt box set 3 and 5 woods with a 3 wood and 3 hybrid TM burner 2.0. Anyone have any reviews or thoughts on those clubs?
Thanks, I appreciate the input. I will probably get a newer driver that has the adjustable head feature. What exactly is a launch monitor/what will it tell me? Do they have them at dick's or golf galaxy?  
Hello Everyone,   I am 23 years old and I recently picked golf back up after a 2 year hiatus, and I am wondering about my Driver. I currently have a 10.5 Big Bertha thats probably 4-5 years old and can hit it about 275-290. I have a pretty fast & controlled swing and was wondering if it'd be in my best interest to get a lower degree Driver in the future. What are the pros and cons or strategies rather in picking the loft on your driver?