or Connect

Posts by Bclouth

I've been Playing Golf for:​ 4 years My current handicap index or average score is: 13 My typical ball flight is: low draw/straight The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Long iron miss hits     Videos:   driver face on-    driver down the line-    7 iron face on-     7 iron down the line-    Couple things I notice I do wrong but am not sure how to fix:   - My left knee colapsses in and I sway - Almost no...
2 weeks ago I was consistently shooting high 70's to low 80's. Now I'm lucky if I break 95. All my tee shots go straight up or slice compared to my little draw I was hitting. I also only hit 1 of every 3 iron shots solid. How can I get so bad in a matter of 2 weeks when I haven't changed anything?
My club speed is 90-93 mph.   I have never stuck to one kind of ball before, I would just use what I found at the golf course I work at. What is a good ball that has excellent spin control that would be best for my swing speed?   I have used tour balls like prov1 and have excellent spin control with them but if I hit a bad drive they have an excessive slice or hook.   What about the bridgestone e5?