or Connect

Posts by wrecker

Golfingdad ty so much ....today I went to the range and out of about 60 balls I hit 90 percent with a lovely draw focusing on a square club face and a in to out swing path.....what I did find was the more I tried to hit the inside quadrant of the ball the more I automatically pushed hips forward to get to the inside(something I could never get was the feel for pushing hips forward). Also the clubface opens slightly on impact because of trying to hit the inside of the...
Ty for your time golfing dad much appreciated
Thanks for all your input guys I do appreciate your help....the main question I need answering is if I have face slightly open at address with backnof hand facing target ...do I return it to the same condition at impact with swing path going in to out. I have just read iacas post about the strong grip vs weak and this makes alot of sense to me....as since my lessons I have weakened my grip and my misses are either snap hook or push slice (to much manipulation through...
Ty the reason i try to open face at address is because i have had a couple of lessons with a stack and tilt instructor and he advocates that at address open the face slightly. But it does make sense what u say about the face will be slightly open as i hit down with an iron....saying that what would u suggest for a driver.  
Hello guys new member here and this is my first thread. My question is using the new ball flight laws, i open the club face a couple of degrees and then try to swing a diagonal path into the back of the ball that is more in to out than the club face angle. So as i set the club face open at address do i have the back of the hand facing target and then coming back to the ball on the diagonal path in to out do i try to get back of hand facing target upon...