or Connect

Posts by Spitfisher

Funny thing is- its kind of history now don't you think?, old news, stick a fork in it, pretty much done, "move along, nothing to see here folks". ( except for maybe the bozos on the golf channel) I think you would have to agree though, it was kept alive for several more days than it would have been,  based on tigers public response.  Reminds me when Tiger reported his displeasure with Hank Haney's book The big Miss- My years coaching tiger woods.....  2 things occurred...
. Celebs, politicians, sports people, and members of the royal family endure much worse than this. America doesn't have a tabloid cult (you're lucky) but it's mildly bewildering looking at the reaction all roundAgreed, We will likely never be able to prove it, but something tells me this was a directive right from Tiger to his " handlers" to write that piece, against thier professional suggestions
Lost or lower ratings? I say it more to do with the end of the typical golf season for many people, and no majors in sight 
Played golf today, 18 holes, sun with clouds, 25-30 mph winds high of 29 ( & that is not the wind chill)  Pretty brutal 1:35 minutes, but good to be swinging the club, shot 81 with no birdies. strange!
Don't hold your breath. At age 85.....I highly doubt he going to start apologizing to anyone. Writers just don't do that, no matter how upsetting some people  mistakenly take it. Salmon Rushdie ( satanic versus) he never apologized for what he wrote, even with death threats and bounties on his head.  Has anyone from Saturday night live apologized for their ridicule of presidents- for that matter has any president or public figure that was ridiculed on Saturday night live,...
Wow, that's deep. And now you pass judgement that I carry a torch of hatred for him. I take the word hate very seriously, I teach children never to use it. go back to my posts and show me the hatred- I dare you.You need to get both a life and a clue. Because outside of your little world and this forum there are many people that do not share your opinion of what you wrote above.Now back to our regularly scheduled programing.....
Exactly, only a handful of us even commented on the article that was posted on this forum, I eventually read it at home, even at that point I felt it was lame attempt at humor. So where was the outcry then? It was only until tiger brought national attention to the Dan's poor attempt at humor..... 
One of our local course, is over 100 years old & is a Donald Ross design. On hole number one, par 3 , OB left, trouble right 190-200 to a very small green with deep rough and slope on 3 of the sides.  When we speak about the toughest holes in the area this one always comes up as the one of the toughest. If you get par, you have a little spring in your step heading to the 2nd tee.
You ( or we???)  don't know me, and yes indeed I would suck it up and ignore it. My point which you may have missed was not the approval of content of Dan Jenkins, but the actions of Woods and team Woods.  Recently Jennifer Lawrence went on the attack for illegally obtained ( hacked)  nude photos of her on her Icloud account. She called out the perpetrators, she called out anyone who decided to view these as contributing to a sex crime.Very harsh and very upset by the...
You can't teach stupid....he ( tiger) should have left it alone. It would not surprise me in the least if that rebuttle letter was a directive from tiger himself to his team. this guy lacks so much people skills, time and time again he demonstrates this. Yet this is another example of it. Any PR firm worth their salt would have asked tiger to reconsider this action.Ask yourself this for a moment , what if this fake interview was written in the Onion or national lampoon...