or Connect

Posts by Spitfisher

First we do have fast greens & actually what prompted this post, was I suspected once or twice within the round that he had doubled contacted the ball, as subtle as it was. ( it was not as distincted like double contacting a wedge shot our of thick rough or sand) Think this for a moment, after a lengthy lag of a putt by your friend while you are tending the pin, he comes up short, you give him the putt. Now you want to roll the ball back to him. So you are pushing a ball...
Its not impossible,  it looks like its pushing, his hands and arms follow ahead of the putter face. If the ball at the moment of impact is traveling at X, then the putter is traveling immdediate after contact a X.01. Ground the putter behind the ball, then push it 6-8inches and give it a roll, thats exactly what it looks like. I guess I would are gue that the putter face is not cleanly striking the ball.or if it is perhaps hes contacting it twice?
The comments were directed on ILLEGAL imigrants coming into this courty breaking the law from mexico. it was honest and direct. the liberal media had a hay day with it, the pink hats followed.  Donald made an honest statement of what he believed in, no one has to agree with it, nor vote for him but many will support him. NBC cancels the apprentice with Donald as a result, meanwhile Brian Williams gets a new jobfor not telling the truth!  I don't get it? The PGA is wrong...
Didn't vote....there should have been "other" as an option, then I would have.
 I believe there is chemistry and has to be. Oh sure it can come and go but the success is not just the player, the caddy often keeps him in the game and concentrated on the shot at hand.  Caddies do far more work than what you see on TV.  Thats said I wonder if some thoughts are starting to creep in with LaCava,,,,,like " jeez when is he going to at least get a top 10 or make the cut?"
"Thou shall  not covet thy neighbors wife"....kind of sums it up if true. True then as it today. Only a low life would do it.
I have a friend that is a decent golfer. However when he gets on the green and putts, thats where something gets a little strange.   It happens whether he is making a 18 inch putt, 12 footer or a 25 footer, he goes thru somewhat of a routine, like we all do.   he analyses the slope, grain and speed, takes his normal putting practice stroke- looks normal .   next he grounds the putter behind the ball like we all do   He takes the putter back like normal, but as he...
Bethpage, everyone should play it at least once. I drove down from the boston area, arrived at 3;00am, got out in the first group. I was playing well at the time. low single digit.  I shot well with a score of 85. I had two birdies, hole 1 and hole 18, Toughest hole for me was #4 and # 15   as I walking late in the rounds I realized that certain clubs that I always seemed to hit, I wasn't at all. It seemed like every hole I was hitting long iron, hybrid or fairway into.I...
Yup, exactly. tiger won't sue, steiny with make some nor sense statement at best.
Actually you may find this hard to believe but most main stream papers, web sites and media, such as the big 4 ANC, NBC, CBS and Fox, by today's standard do very little in the way of reporting as a result of investigating. They are happy to report someone else's find and report their own opinion.rags such as National enquirer no longer report 2 headed aliens, but actually uncover many of the top stories, many that turn out to be factual. they have professionals digging and...