or Connect

Posts by Spitfisher

I'm not so sure your ideas are relative to the true subject of the decline of golf. All of my contacts within the PGA, PGAtour indicate that they are extremely healthy in sponsorships and revenue gain year after year. These corporate sponsorships are fueling fundraising and their own product, service and consulting services on tv and publications. Basically marketing dollars. There has not been so much as any downturn at all including when tiger was not playing. Almost all...
For a moment I thought it was " birdman" like at t us open at Olympia. poor Webb Simpson
I agree, there is a ton more parity. And as far as working out, I don't believe weights or the navy seal training is key, stretching, yoga, light weight medicine ball type work out regiment is the key, I read somewhere he is the only player lifting big heavy weights....he'll find out one day, that it was not ideal.if experience was assurance for a competitive win at Augusta, Freddy couples would have a couple more. it can't hurt, but a lot of these young guys no where to...
Well done! simple! conscience.Clearly we are seeing a different phase out of tiger. today I read the following and thought it was an interesting take on the majors and tiger's situation. I love the analogy below. I always though someone trying to start an uncooperative gas weed wacker was another. Know other refection I had of the OPEN, was on one hole Tiger had a great iron shot, beautiful, perfect, tight to the pin......yet when the camera panned on him he was grimacing,...
Yup, besides Phil, Cabrera came to mind immediatly, he is sick with his iron shots, likes to stick it tight no matter where he hitting from.Bubba Watson is another one that doesn't seem to ever lay up.
apparently you need to re-read what I wrote, she's bright, I wish her well. the other stuff I could careless about and see no need for it. I look at as a weather forecast I tune in for the most accurate weather forecast not the appearance of the person delivering it. Now if you are tuning in because of a boob job, 4.5 inch heels, a tight skirt, 3 hours of makeup.......well good for you, we can agree to disagree. I wish her well and I hope her replacement is equally...
Fake boobs, contrasting lipstick, tight dresses and high heels........do nothing for me and I don't believe women such as Holly can be taken seriously in a format such as the golf channel. As far as fox goes, this the first I have heard about it, good luck to her, I think she is a bright woman. Now is the time to show off her brain not her boobs or dress size.
I was thinking the same thing, just be your self. bubba to some is an idiot- well he's our idiot.Yes an emotional out control train wreck, at other times he 's a fourth grader an yet at other times a caring adult for his family and the gift he has.To me much better and more enjoyable to watch than arrogance and robotic attitude so common in professional sports.
The putter is not his friend this morning.....
I said after 2006, and in your quest to defend him, I did not insinuate that he has fallen off the map, simple stated that his domination seems to wained a little bit after 2006. I am well aware of his record. domination I was speaking about was when he was blowing away the field by strokes, come backs, clutch putts and shots. He's gifted, he's great, but after 2006 he changed a little bit and. After 2009 another change occured. ( again I am well aware of his record)Tiger...