or Connect

Posts by Spitfisher

In my book he is educated in all the right places, family, fun, giving back, religious, honest, honorable and loyal. He doesn't try to be something he isn't.
I know beginners adult and juniors that have taken 5-6 lessons and gone skiing on their own, same with tennis etc.In my particular situation I never had a lesson, I can't honestly recall having a lesson, just a quick understanding of what each club does and away I went age 8. My daughter tagged along with me when she was about 8. I would throw down a ball 10 yards from the green and have her chip on an putt out, eventually moving further back. Never more than 5-8 rounds...
I think Ricky Martins point & I'll admit I did not read his finer points if he listed them.   But I tend to agree with him. Those that did not turn on the masters after reading Mr Woods wasn't going to play are not really fans of the Masters/Golf, but rather of Mr Woods only.   I know some people that once their team is eliminated from a play off, Baseball, hockey, or even Basketball, they'll stop watching the remaining championship. So are they fans of the sport or are...
I don't think it will be likely that someone will provide the domination like woods for quite awhile. But when I think about it, like what will the next Woods look like. I envision of someone 6' 4-6" and 225-250 lbs who just murders a long length course, driving several of the par fours on any course, a low stress swing, excellent short shot and putting with a lot of imagination and will.   It will take someone with enormous size and strength to flip and redefine the...
I hit all 14 and all the par 3 greens and shot 66, my best.   On average I am usually good for 12 out 18 most of the time.
He looks like a 4th grader, but acted like a true man to greet Bubba with his first and second win at the masters. That's a good friend. Kudos to Kooch for the same gesture. Classy.
They're instructed to do so and that's how they are named
exactly....
good answer by Bubba
Interesting a Titleist guy is using a Taylormade RBZII 3 wood, white no less.