or Connect

Posts by LocoPatrick

When I hit the ball well, I don't take large divots, but I do scuff the grass in front of the ball. In my very limited experience, I have found that cutting into the grass and making "pro-type" divots that send grass flying thirty feet in front of me is highly dependent on the style of club I am using. My irons are Ping G15s with a very wide sole. These tend to slide over the grass rather than cut into the grass. However, my sand wedge is a Cleveland Trusty Rusty, which...
Whenever I pop one up from the tee, I usually say something to the effect of "Beautiful 9 iron shot."
If you are shooting for even bogey going into the last hole, the last hole will explode (Happened to me yesterday).
 I'll agree that if the course is busy, a single playing through another group isn't going to get you anywhere except right behind the next group in front of you. However, the rules of golf are pretty clear: A single has standing to play through. This is from the etiquette section: Priority on the CourseUnless otherwise determined by the Committee, priority on the course isdetermined by a group’s pace of play. Any group playing a whole round isentitled to pass a group...
Shot a 47 yesterday over nine holes. I was even bogey for the first eight holes, then I fell apart and tripled on nine. 1 par, 6 bogeys, 1 double, 1 triple. It's still the best score I've shot over nine holes.
I love playing alone, especially early in the morning. If you like doing other things by yourself, definitely try a golf round by yourself.
Ping G15 U Wedge (50 degree), matches my irons. I have been pleased with it.
I've been kicking around what kind of sand wedge I want to get--Vokey, 588, Mizuno. Came across this deal, and it made my decision for me. Can't wait it try it out.
Local golf store going out of business tomorrow. I picked up a Cobra Trusty Rusty rust-finished 55 degree wedge for $25.00. Can't wait to try it out.
Has anyone dealt with Morton Golf Sales? Are they reputable?