or Connect

Posts by 4MADDOGS

I have one of these...the HL version on a senior shaft. I have dialled it down to 12, but cannot work out the RH and upright lie settings. Also what is the screw on the sole for? The tool seems to fit it. Thanks
Odd, My reply as gone missing. I have been in a no wifi virtually no mobile signal area! Shipping from the US worked expensive. But today I bought the HL version. I think it is the more sensible option as a relative beginner. I have started to tee up slightly lwer and the ball s flying better. I noticed everyone else seemed to be using the pink tees not the orange ones so I will stick with those for a while. Hopefully I can stop obsessing and get on with...
Update. Well I narrowed my search down to a senior shaft TM RBZ stage 2 in 10.5 with the help of a pro and launch monitor technology. I put my order in, but they are now unable to get one and tM have said they are not going to get more...in UK at least. I am trying to get one from elsewhere, but if I have no luck does anyone have any other suggestions please? Nowhere around me seems to have senior or ladies shaft versions in stock to try. All my other clubs are senior...
Hi all,   I recently demo'd a few clubs. There were only a few ladies clubs available. I liked the Cobra Amp 11.5 and the Callaway X hot (although I did not hit it as well as the Cobra or the Adams). I hit the Adams Superline S best in senior shaft. Trouble is there was something about it I did not really warm too. It just looked a little dull.   I am a beginner 50 something woman. I have played a couple of times a year (I know...pointless!) over the past year...