or Connect

Posts by APrince

Thanks Archie
Does it matter? Hmmmmmm.....Why must golfers rely on crutches and excuses of why they cant - Rather than why can't they.
thanks for all the input guys...well and gals if there are any. cheers
Ive seen similar clubs with a white crown, just not a red crown. anyone know anything about them and year? thought about buying them and cleaning them up - they are 19 dollars with original pencil bag  
thanks for your input JC. most posts around the net i see are full of either big brand fan boys hating on clones or rightful complaints about them. its the reason im looking for ppl who actually play them.
Ive been looking around at different clone clubs and im not sure what to think about them. i have some no name cheap irons now and want to upgrade to something different and "NEW" for a part time golfer.   ive looked at gigagolf, diamondtour.com and pinemeadows.   diamond tour seems to have the most brands that cover most of the big brands. im just not sure what clone models to buy if i were to buy clone irons.   it would be nice to hear if anyone plays any and...
 101 is my handicap i made up when i joined this board. i wanted 101 proof but it only allows 4 characters, i had 101 in my profile but a mod deleted it for some reason. i dont know the last time i even shot 101. however, i could manage that with a putter and one hand. my fir and gir is 50/50, either i hit them or i dont. big if? why are distances always an if on this board. anyhow, my lost shots come from consistency issues with getting stuck or lazy and putting hiccups....
 i tried to swing similar but nothing.. the same distance even less carry at times with the driver. to top it off, the 3 wood wasnt even tee'd, just off the grass. i do have different flex shafts. my driver is stiff and my 3/5 woods are regular since i swing softer. im confused. but, i am working on 3 different swing shapes. a rotary, a vertical and my natural loose swing - the ole' - it's where i come outside over the top then in. a modified furyk/couples
Normally i carry my driver 250+ meters (275 yards +) but i normally avg 250 with a decent stroke. friday i was carrying that with a power fade or bad swing which was aimed 40 yds left in a fade stance with a new swing. anyway ive been tinkering with my swing shape/path a lot lately and i was hitting a lot of 3 woods at 250 meter carry friday?? why am i hitting both clubs the same? should i go down to a 9.5 driver. it seems i get a lot of height out of my 10.5 driver. i...