or Connect

Posts by Amnonongus

I have gotten to where I am based on self education and the help of scratch golfers i've met. Forums like this are precisely HOW I became the golfer I am. Understanding ball flight laws and really what makes the ball do whatever it's doing on any shot imo is half of what you need to be a good golfer. The rest is engraining the execution of it into your muscle memory.   Please, do me a favor, and don't reply to this topic again, cipher.
You people are completely misunderstanding what I'm saying.    I'm going START competing in these events coming up in the next few months. I don't expect to win. I expect to get crushed.   But being around those kinds of players and getting tournement legs under me is what I need. I don't understand what is so hard to believe.       And Thank you, MEFree, for something constructive.   You could say it's Rickie-esk, but he gets to the top before it...
    I'm just trying to fill people in on the situation. The only person trolling is you.     I'd venture to say that there are quite a few people in the world whom, if they put in the amount of time I have, would be great golfers as well. It has nothing to do with "boasting about how awesome I am". Quite the contrary. I'm a good golfer, but won't get to where I want to if I don't get over the hump that i've been at for a few months.     If you were to go to one of the...
I have a few questions for everyone, but first i'm going to give you a (hopefully) quick synopsis of my golf journey thus far...   I'm a 5'10 now only 165 pound dude originally from Jersey, now living in LA. I've always been a gifted athlete first; competition and a thirst for perfection have been in my blood since I could walk. I've played almost every sport imaginable at a high level, including my #1 passion for 24 years, basketball, at a division 1...