or Connect

Posts by theworldengine

People certainly do figure it out. Tiger Woods was not a spectacular junior player for years but started to blow out fields in his late teens. Ben Hogan was an irrelevant pro until his 30s. Myself and im sure others have experienced breakthrus in ballstricking that happen literally overnight.
I think its funny how elks swing has no resemblance to hogans
Anthony kim
I like the dtl video.  to stop lowering in the downswing do a ton of phantom swings where you make an exaggerated lift with the backswing, feel like you are growing upward in the backswing, this may reverse the tendency to lower on the way back
listen to your instructor. you need to exaggerate the felling of coming from the inside, like thousands of times.  be persistent, good luck bro
ive thought a lot about your concern with the practice swing.  Look at it this way.  The real swing is all instinct and the subconscious mind taking over, its human, and nobody out there is swinging at a real ball with their conscious mind.  The practice swing is a larger percentage of the conscious mind, you can make a practice swing look like Charles barkley or Freddie couples, it doesn't matter.  Practice swings can be used to help ingrain a certain feeling etc, but...
Its not as simple as play more and get better lol. I just played with someone who has played well over 2000 rounds in his life and he didn't break 100 lol
ive never tried the baseball grip, but intuitively there cant be much wrong with using it.
Fowler and Rory are like the same size
Ive learned some great things. Such as, how bogeys can hurt your score, how controlling speed is good for putting, and walking is better exercise than riding.