or Connect

Posts by Hardballs

Well I went for low spin/higher loft and it worked well for me!
When my brother got his hole in one he was drinking coffee with amaretto in! Don't know if it works but tastes great!😊
So your playing a casual round with friends, and you have a bad start, or particularly, a bad front 9 and it's unlikely you can salvage a win/respectable score! how do you carry on? Keep trying your best and hope to grind as many points as possible? Or just relax, and use the rest of the round to practise or try out shots you may not usually play? I think the answer to this question could tell you things about a person, but not in a bad way!
^^^^ this! You would have to keep an eye out to find one of these! If not, The closest you might find would be the RocketBladez 3i, I have seen these on eBay a while ago as I toyed with the idea of buying one, but the 4i is hard enough to hit so chose a hybrid instead!
It would appear to me that Nike, a leading manufacturer of sport clothes, (more than equipment) saw the golf boom happening during the tiger era.. Decided to exploit it and take a big share of the market, invested heavily in sponsorship and R&D, but with the tiger era all but over, and golf allegedly on the decline, they are probably, and have for some time, looking for different markets to exploit, and have probably realised that calloway and taylormade do a fantastic job...
I got my boy into golf last year, I'd take him to the range and got him a 7i, then I started taking him to a mini pitch and put course, which we both enjoyed, then I booked him into a course of junior group lessons, which he really enjoyed, so then I got him a junior set and he's now on his 4th lot of group lessons and has really improved and has a lovely full swing and a tidy little short game, (he's only 10) I'm actually taking him on a full size course this week for the...
Wasn't long ago a certain young talented role model threw an iron into a lake due to frustration/anger, many were said to be "disgusted" by that type of behaviour, but now it's forgotten, just like tigers outburst will be, it's no big deal! I was watching extreme trawler boat fishermen on TV the other week, when one guy, after his catch, mentioned he got a "salty splash in the face", now I work in construction so I'm used to coarse language, and I hear this type of filth...
I vote Rory, but I'd prefer tiger on this occasion, just so he can get back on track!
You have to Agree though, rose earned his 2nd place, after no luck with any putts early on, he could have easily skipped down the leaderboard, only to go on a great birdie run and battle the his way past Phil! I thought speith was gonna run away with it halfwY through yesterday's round, but there's some great form going into today's finale, I think speith is a worthy and deserved winner, but it ain't over till it's over! And rose/Phil will be there if he slips up! Possibly...
I bet Nike are talking to speith's agent as we speak!