or Connect

Posts by Hardballs

Wasn't long ago a certain young talented role model threw an iron into a lake due to frustration/anger, many were said to be "disgusted" by that type of behaviour, but now it's forgotten, just like tigers outburst will be, it's no big deal! I was watching extreme trawler boat fishermen on TV the other week, when one guy, after his catch, mentioned he got a "salty splash in the face", now I work in construction so I'm used to coarse language, and I hear this type of filth...
I vote Rory, but I'd prefer tiger on this occasion, just so he can get back on track!
You have to Agree though, rose earned his 2nd place, after no luck with any putts early on, he could have easily skipped down the leaderboard, only to go on a great birdie run and battle the his way past Phil! I thought speith was gonna run away with it halfwY through yesterday's round, but there's some great form going into today's finale, I think speith is a worthy and deserved winner, but it ain't over till it's over! And rose/Phil will be there if he slips up! Possibly...
I bet Nike are talking to speith's agent as we speak!
My word he makes this course look easy! Is this really Augusta??
Wow! Go rosey!!!
How did that happen?? He's had no luck with putts! I Thought casey would beat him
You sound like a gambler who didn't back speith
If you pretend speith isn't there,... Then it's a really close tournament! But hoff and Phil are ready to pounce should speith trip up! Wow! Phils putt as I type this!
Just try and play better than last year!