or Connect

Posts by Pourputt

The funniest thing I've heard all day!
Love my 3i. Would like to try a 2i. I have a 4h, but hit the 3i and 4i much better.
I grew up writing with my left hand, and favoured my left foot when playing football.  I play squash and tennis using my left hand, but with golf and cricket I have always taken a right-handed stance.   I was, however, going through some old photos a few months ago, and there were some photos of me at two or three years old, putting left handed with a toy putter... 
Thanks for the replies. That backbone looks good, but I'll probably just wrap them well and stick a long broom handle in there to protect them.
Thanks for the reply. A hard case would definitely protect the clubs, but they are very expensive where I live -and would cost more than I paid for my irons! I have just won an online auction for a padded travel cover. $25NZD. I'll pack them well and hopefully they will be fine.
Hi all.  I will be moving to another country to live at the end of next month, and I am looking into how I am going to transport my golf clubs.  I have searched through old posts, and it seems that soft travel bags are fine -as long as the clubs are wrapped well, and something is used to prevent the driver from taking the weight of all the clubs when it is dropped on its head...   Do these soft bags cover your own cart/stand bag, or are they intended to only carry the...
43-46 for a net 64. First time I have broken 90!
Play him... and report back to us!
I had never actually clicked on the 10,000 Hours section, until just now! I've got a bit of catch up reading to do!
I wish he would update his blog.  Over 10 days since we've heard anything...  I'm losing interest.