or Connect

Posts by peterC

Thanks cipher!, right now i'm trying to turn my hip deeper and by turning deeper it does make my swing felt longer, can u explain more about the loaded position at the top? thanks
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 1.5 years   My current handicap index or average score is: +15   My typical ball flight is: draw The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: thin shot / shank   I realized i tend to sway towards the ball during my takeaway, to counter balance this movement i tend to "standup" to maintain my balance, but this is causing my inconsistency, any comments will be greatly appreciated.     Videos: i couldn't upload my...
i have uploaded it onto youtube but i couldnt embed it on sand trap, i have tried it a few times, the web page just stuck at the embed tab, what am i doing wrong?
thanks mvmac will give that a try!  
Hi all i started play golf a year ago. just recently i realized i tend to lunged toward the ball when i do my takeaway and i shank it badly, i move my club with my left shoulder and try to slow down my upswing but this doesnt seem to help, and also, i tend to "jump" when i hit  how can i correct this?? please help