or Connect

Posts by Undr Par

I've watched every show and honestly can't remember Richy choking any other time then last weeks show missing the short putt twice...I could be wrong though These 3 remaining are def the more polished of all the guys this season imho and will be a great fight among them to get to crown the winner..looking forward to it.
I'm going with Richy to win it all, and honestly think it comes down to him and Kyle the 2 Yellow Jackets.....Kyle has the skill and game imho, but I think it's between his ears that gets in his way and I think everyone views him as the weakest left....
I can't agree or disagree with what Norman said here.  The way points are given (FedEx, Ryder Cup etc..)  you can have a successful/great season making a living with top 20 finishes in tourneys entered.    But, I can't see where a player would invest so much time and energy into practicing, having swing coaches, putting coaches etc only to have the mentality that "heck I just want to finish in the top 20 and all is well" I don't see that honestly, specially among the top...
Mine are pretty simple going into this season.  Finished the yr with my Cap higher then normal, it's sitting at 15.2 (I actually need to change that now on my profile that I'm mentioning it)    1.) bring that cap down to the 12's and stay there. 2) putt better, I can be a horrible putter at times, even more so on Par3's, and have less 3 putt's in my round...they will kill you 3.) practice more, even if it's just a small bucket of balls 1-2 times a week in between a...
this story can't seem to escape Reed huh? wow seems almost as if someone is paying to put this info out there for us all to see to place a dark cloud over him..hmm wonder if Harris English is behind this? lol  just kidding, honestly I don't know Patrick Reed, never will meet him and can only say what I do know about him, he's a fine golfer and a player who seems (game wise) to be heading in the right direction, sure wish people (myself included) weren't always so...
I normally carry 5-7 quality balls which I'm commited to using that round if needed and I have roughly 10 off the wall, not in great shape balls in another pocket, and I'll break 1 of those out occasionally if I'm not striking the ball well that day on a Par3 over water, 1 course Quail Valley #13 I play is a 134-140yd from the Whites and 155-160 from the Blacks island green surrounded by water, it can be a bit tricky lol. but as far as how many a round, my plan and hope...
For years if you saw a yellow ball while playing automatically you knew I was range ball, but now these manufactures have the same ball quality in yellow without skipping a beat, honestly couldn't care less what color, type etc ball someone plays, it neither concerns me or bothers me at all.
Clay was very talkative this week huh? I didn't like his woe is me attitude after winning the challenge saying "I think the guys are more up set I knocked Tommy out, then me winning"....his opinion, but I didn't see that and I guess now that will be his chip on his shoulder to carry him through.   I still think Richey is the best over all player and dark horse under the radar guy left, wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't win, he's so darn quiet that until he plays you...
Timbers at Troy from what I can remember is a beauty of a course, it's right of 95 and 100 correct? played there about 10yrs ago when I really wasn't serious about playing Golf...and also a friend of mine plays The Woodlands every week (he plays that Early Bird special) I honestly think I'll join him this season, I'm in Hanover so it's only about 45-50 mins for me...also don't know if you have played it or not but I play Oakmont Green every week, by far my favorite course...
Hey Steve- welcome back...I see your from Anne Arundel County, I grew up in Pasadena right off Duvall Hwy, and left the area a few yrs before they finally built Compass Pointe.  So I'm guessing your familiar with Diamond Ridge, Bay Hills in Arnold and all those courses down that way. Good having you, enjoy and jump right in