or Connect

Posts by bobbob

Well I though my statements made it quite clear I wasn't but there is no need to argue any further.
I am surprised at how easy it can be to fool people into thinking you're BB producer. As long as I just post in the Big Break thread and seem interested in stats, that automatically makes me a Big Break producer.
This golf swing kind of looks like Meghan Hardin's--very choppy and her head dips down a lot causing her to have trouble with extensions. I thought Emily's was better though, maybe it was just that swing,
Nice job, Mary....in solo last place out of 139 players after a terrible 86 with 5 bogeys, three double bogeys, one triple bogey, and no birdies. And my two cents: If Jackie played anywhere near her actual abilities, she would have won BB in a landslide. I think she is the real favorite at this point, especially considering she just beat Mary by a full 18 shots and has scoring averages of around 6 shots better than any of the others remaining. (Renee is still a dark horse,...
Well I guess some of them are "investing" in their future; maybe they had some savings from their families and will use them to play for a short amount of time (1 year) to see if it works out.... If it doesn't they'll quit. Look at it, from Big Break Atlantis, almost all of the golfers have quit:Marcela: quit golfSelanee: still playingGloriana: quitChristina: quitAnya: still playingKelly: quitAllison: quitNatalia: quitAubrey: quitZakiya: quitShannon: still playingMeghan:...
"First of all... YES, more full holes for elimination and one immunity challenge. I've seen weeks and weeks of who can hit best at 95 yards, I get it, let's see some golf already!"I agree, but from many sources/past player comments, I believe the elimination challenges are actually more holes than they actually show and they just edit out the holes that don't make a difference. This may also explain why there is never a tie on an elimination challenge. In real golf, two...
lol 
kylee Duede's results on the Cactus tour this year on very simple courses that average like 5-10 shots easier than Symetra tour courses....   (from most recent to least recent) #11 Legacy / Shriner Pro-Am : 79-84 #10 Ocotillo White/Gold: 83-78-82 #08 Wigwam Blue M/T (2 day): 82-79 #07 Sundance: 84-82-80 #06 Wildfire Palmer/Faldo/Palmer: 72-72-73 #04  Ahwatukee CC: 76-77-76 #02 Sun City CC: 84-80-75 Avg: 78.8 Other than that one 72-72-73 on what seemed to be a...
http://www.thecactustour.com/2014resultstpp/event11/Stroke.html   Today's Cactus tour event results so far... Tonya is currently leading by 6 shots (-7) while other Big Breakers like Nina Rodriguez (-1), Lindsay Aho (+3), and McKenzie Jackson (+5) currently sit in 2nd, T-5, and 7th positions. Kylee Duede is a full 26 shots off the lead through 2 rounds at +19.   Now before we all praise Tonya, keep in mind this is a low-level cactus tour event with second and...
The last tournament was pretty bad but Jackie has been doing decently overall. Atlantis vs Florida is debateble overall in golfing quality. What I don't agree with is the statement "there is no real correlation between success on BB and success on a tour (apparently at any level)." 4 out of the top 5 are the four out of all 12 to qualify for the Symetra tour though intensive Q-school and other series of tournaments. That shows a very, very strong correlation between...