or Connect

Posts by Machmood

Att iPhone 5. I went in settings and deactivated my score card hopefully next time it will skip right to the next hole. It may have to do with my iOS update I just did
^ that's what really throws me off, I'd think the average would be skewed higher. Obviously the pros aren't chunking any shots, topping any, or shanking any shots to drag the numbers down .
Today while watching golf I noticed everyone on the 197 yard par 3 sixth hole hit 7 iron with the occasional 6. Again that chart may true but I can't see how
Anyone else have golf logix freezing after their first hole. I click the top right tab that says next hole then it goes to the scorecard for that hole and freezes. I have to reset my phone then go back in and when it says if I want to continue round I have to click cancel round
^ I agree it has a lot to do with form, but for me (I'm 6'1) I'd rather just not risk it. Especially since I already have an Injury, one small misfire or one rep with bad form and I could be out for a long time. I absolutely love rack pulls. They has completely transformed my upper back
HRT, especially with injectables is a very serious step and shouldn't be taken lightly. It completely shuts Down your natural production and can be very hard to come off of. If you decide you want to go ahead and do it you should know your getting yourself into a life long endeavor. All That being said when done correctly its very safe and effective, problem is many dr's have no idea how to administer it properly. Make sure your Dr. Tests your estrogen and monitors it....
I used to do some PLing but was more focused on BBing, I was training to compete in natural shows. My best was B-315x5 S-385x5 D-450x5. I then had some back/disk problems and stopped going for crazy weights. My routine now is push/pull/legs/off. On my off days I do 30 mins Of cardio and tons of stretching. I will say RDL's have done wonders for my lower back problems and posterior chain tightness. On my leg days I do lignt 15 rep deep low bar squats and 15 rep RDLs, this...
The point is he kept changing his story, and again its my opinion but if he saw the ball oscillate I would imagine he thought There's a good chance it moved. In the end everything worked out and he got an extra shot added on then if he would have said something initially and maybe even got no strokes taken away. I'm not a rules guru but if he said something initially and they ruled no penalty, after further review could they change it and penalize him a shot?
The 18th hole is a 235 yard par 3 this week. I have a feeling we are going to see a lot of 4 irons
Again we are trying to get inside of tigers head and its impossible. I would think if he thought the ball oscillated and possibly moved he knew the correct thing was to alert an official. First he said it didn't move, then he said it oscillated , just seems a bit fishy. Listen if you think guys do stuff like this all the time and tiger is just being targeted that's fine. It's my opinion this type of negligence and blatant disregard for the rules doesn't happen that often....