or Connect

Posts by rebelluver

I can say the TM came with a Taylor Made bubble 2 shaft S-90. Even with the uncertainty of the Mizuno, I think I am pretty comfortable knowing for the overall price paid ($50), he got a decent starting set of clubs to get gowing with. He already had a decent driver (forget which) and a putter so with a bag he will be on his way to start getting terribly frustrated and then begin his infatuation. Thanks guys, big help.
Well that is at least some positive news, thank you. I am not so worried about age, he is about to swing his first club. I just didn't want to get taken.
Also, and insight to ANY of the clubs will be welcomed with open arms. From what I read irons are fine for a beginner but those other two I can not find any info.
Hey gentlemen, I have recently picked up a used set of lefty clubs for a friend because I am trying to antagonize him into getting started. It was pretty cheap as per his request ($50) for the set. It included a Taylor Made Burner 3 fairway wood. A mizuno TC Mid Plus 5 fairway wood. Iron wise it included oversize King cobra II , 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, and Taylor Made Burner SW LCG. The irons I am pretty comfortable about. What was also included was a Mizuno TC Mild Plus with...
Phone wouldn't type numbers for some reason, let me translate.     Got this one. For the price I couldn't hold off as there was only a couple in town.   http://www.sportchalet.com/nav/i/category/shop+by+sport/golf/putters/301012_3040241/*/brand/adam%27s+golf/n/4294962972.do   Seems reasonable, no?
Ended up getting an Adams select A seven sixty series putter in sale for forty bucks.
Will do, thanks again.
I had looked there before and just looked again after reading your post. They only have 3 YES! putters total for men and all are out of my range unfortunately. Mostly what I see are Ray Cook at where my price range is. Would those be much better than the pinemeadow? I was also hoping for mallet as those feel the best to me.   Thanks for the feedback.
I have golfed on and off for 15 years but never more than 3 times in a year so I am terrible. I have never worried about what kind of clubs I have because I had a terrible swing anyway. Me and the wife went a few days ago and I realized measuring my irons against the clubs I just bought her, they were the same size. My Uncle bought them for me 20 years ago and told me they were older but nice clubs. The irons are Wilson K28's. I have since realized they are horrible and...