or Connect

Posts by lawrosa

Do yourself a favor and do not spend a lot of money...   Go with the di 100 line from wilson... Once you start hitting better and play with them a couple years and shoot in the 80.s consistently then you can look at more blade like...  I could say go right to the ci 11s from wilson but the di 100's should be great and you will have more fun out there...                      
Hit the wilson CI 11's... Thin top line... Plays like a blade in feel and forginess of anything out there in cavuty back... Nice shafts matched perfect... And dont hurt the wallet... Wilsons are way underrated... I still hit my 99 set better then anything out there... Gave my callaways away.. x 14's.. No feel at all...   The only thing is my wilsons are 17-4 stainless steel... Ping is the only one still using that... But none of the pings are smaller and narrow...
My PW on my 1999 wilsons is 49 degrees... Just that them to a shop... They will tell you.. Just bring the wedge and the 3... You can figure the rest as they were 4 degree different..   The old tour clubs played these lofts.. Dont understand the loft game to pretend you hit farther...LOL..   Take the CI 11 wilsons. The GW is 48 so that will play like my PW now...   So will someone say WOW you hit a gGW that fair??? And I say now its really a PW....And if I get...
You have this from what your post says... U grroves and easy lite... Lighter swing weight, smaller head... Its all written in black and white....   1984-1985 EZ Lite. A version of the "U Groove" featuring a lighter swingweight, the result of a slightly smaller head. The shaft featured an "EZ-Lite" band. Made from the middle of 1984 to the fall of 1985.  
Ping eye 2 came out in 1982... These were a super game improvment club and real easy to hit... If black dot and you are standard and they fit you I would play them...   They have a MPF ( maltby playability factor of 724.. Means big sweet spot...)         Here is the info you want I belive..   1982-1984 Original. The first Eye2 iron. Made from 1982-1984. This patent pending design featured "V" grooves. 1984-1985 U Groove. The second Eye2 iron...
Get these for $249...Thats cheap...   http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=23478076&ab=TopNav_Golf_MensGolfClubs_IronSets&jsessionid=gKwLSDLBghL9SvMzqkJCYp5bdLDdL9GbhqpshwRp0L71lQs2x3L5!-577594085&cp=4413989.4414118
There are two j 40's....   One is a V cavity conventional with a MPF of 455... A players club really...   And a straight cavity with a MPF of 682... Game improvment...   Your r11's have a MPF of 508 conventional...Players club... ( not forged right?)   But I dont believe the maltby thing to some extent...     Dont know which one you have but there is no reason you should not be able to hit it coming from the r11's...( espeacially the straght cavity)...
Corrected s/n wilson # L371499201DC0   I guess I could call wilson... I think they have an online chat....     Maybe its a ladies club.... The L?????LOL....Probably why I play good with them....
I am removing all grips today off the Wilson pro staffs... ( Dicks sporting goods has free grip install day on Saturday)   Ironically I found a s/n on the 3 iron.. Anyway to find info with this?   I assume with these #'s this set is 1999..   L071499201??0   0.00"   I think those two missing #'s are 00... Good think I wrote it down because using water and sponge the # came off... I am up to the 7 iron now with no other #'s so far...   Again Brunswick...
Oh and here is the 1996 staff mid size came out same time about my Wilson set.. Compare....         These RM's have a MPF of 387... ( Means hard to hit???? LOL) Its like a shovel... how can you not hit it... ha ha....   And here is the x31 tour from 2000... Mine were from around 1995 to 2000.. I can remember when I got them... These x 31's have a MPF of 320...       So with my set of Wilson's and the 17-4 steel would we consider it a type of...